Chapter 2

-Clove POV-
Cettle has arranged for her, my prep team,stylist,Enobaria, and I to get massages on the train. I complained at first but then gave in. Enobaria still doesn't want to come with us but Cettle can be very persuasive.
"Hey babe." Cato kisses my forehead.
"Hey. I'm getting massages today with all the girls." I inform him.
"Oh," he looks disappointed,"have fun."
"Bye,Cato." I kiss him before going to meet everyone in the dining cart.
I walk in just to see the Avoxes setting the food down in front of everyone. I sit down between Cettle and my stylist. I have never asks my stylist's name. She was always so rude.
"Um...what's your name?" I ask.
"Rayu." She responds.
"What?" I ask confused.
"Ray-yoo." she breaks it down for me.
"Oh. Okay." I say as I stick my fork into the salad.
I put it in my mouth and am surprised by the flavor. The dressing is sweet and only sweet. It is a orange color. I look at the bottle that reads French Dressing. I have to use this in Two. I continue on my salad until Cettle speaks up,
"Is everyone excited?"
Everyone nods and squeals a yes. Everyone except Enobaria and I. Enobaria grunts and I just shake my head and mumble that I rather be with Cato.
"So Clove!" Rayu says suddenly in a good mood.
"Yes." I say.
"Are you going to invite your stylist and prep team to your wedding?" She raises her eyebrows.
I choke a little bit on the tea I was drinking. I get myself together and swallow the drink.
"Um...yeah?" I say it like a question.
"I sure hope so. After all the things they have done for you." Cettle sips her tea,"I have done more, surely I am being invited."
"Of course, Cettle!" I exclaim.
She smiles and nods her head. Enobaria laughs slightly at Cettle's ignorance. I laugh slightly too. We all stand when Cettle decides we are supposed to go. We all follow her as she waddles to the massage room.
When we get there there are many beds with holes for the face. I keep following Cettle until we reach a changing room. I put on a robe after taking my blouse and jeans off. We walk back to the room with the massaging beds. I lay down and the others follow suit. A woman dressed in beige walks up to me. She starts to rub my back and I sigh. It's so relaxing.
My prep team chuckles at my actions. I need to get Cato here.
"Where do you want to honeymoon?" Cettle asks.
"We were hoping we could do something in district four. I know your not supposed to travel the districts but Enobaria and Brutus travel a lot." I explain.
"The career victors can travel to other career districts. So you may go." Rayu declares.
"Yay!" I squeal.
"I can't wait to tell Cato!"
"Are you ready to be a mentor?" A woman from my prep team asks.
"Nehm, I don't think she wants to talk about the games." Cettle snaps.
I laugh,"It's okay ,Cettle. And to answer your question,I am."
"Really?" Nehm says shocked.
"Why are you so surprised?" I ask offended.
"Most don't want to mentor." She mumbles.
"I can't believe your replacing me." Enobaria says.
"I never thought I would. You were always so... Strict at training. I didn't pay much attention to what you said because I always thought if I were reaped someone would volunteer like they normally do."
"Why did no one volunteer?" Nehm thinks aloud.
"No one liked me. Only Cato and Hannah. Cato can't volunteer for me and Hannah didn't want to go in the games." I see a tear fall onto the ground.
I wipe away any other tears quickly.
I just can't believe that I am able to marry the love of my life due to our pasts.
--------------------------
I am so sorry for the short chapter. It was basically a filler chapter.
The next one will be better.