Chapter 5

-Cato POV-
I stand at the alter waiting for Clove. Elm comes crawling down the isle in a beautiful flower girl dress and a flower crown on her head. Gabby walks next to her in a matching dress. Thomas and Sarah follow baby Elm. Following her is Hannah and my buddy, Apollo. After that comes Summer and Ben. My mother and Enobaria walk down next in matching dark blue dresses. Clove couldn't decide who should be mother of the bride so they both represent her mother. She didn't invite either of her parents here.
Brutus and Clove finally walk out of the building in the garden. Clove is in a very simple yet elegant dress. I think I'm started to drool. She walks slowly like she's supposed to but I can tell that she wants to run. When she finally gets here, Brutus puts her hand in my hand. He walks away and takes his seat next to Enobaria and Mom.
"We are gathered here to today to witness the marriage of Cato Hadley and Clove Minestein." the Priest says.
I smile at Clove. The ceremony goes quite fast and soon it's time to say our vows.
"Cato Hadley, do you take Clove Minestein to be your wedded wife in sickness and in health till death do you part?" The Priest asks.
"I do." I smile.
"Clove Meinstein-" the Priest starts but is interrupted.
"I do." Clove states.
The crowd laughs. Our wedding is being filmed and broadcasted in the Capitol. I bet they are laughing too.
"Woah, so eager." The Priest laughs.
"Cato you may kiss the bride."
I kiss Clove. I bring her head down like they do in the movies. We both smile under the kiss.
"With great honor I give you Mister and Misses Cato Hadley." The Priest booms.
Clove and I run down the isle. The whole wedding party does the same. We run into the building so the workers can make the garden more of a reception place instead of a ceremony place. I can't believe we actually got married.
Soon enough everyone can go outside again. The people put out a dance floor,tables,food,and a punch fountain.
Clove and I walk to the dance floor. Everyone else takes a seat at their tables. I put my arms around Clove's waist and she puts her arms around my neck. We dance for a long time.
"We found love right where we are." Clove songs along with the music.
"I love you." I whisper.
"I love you so much." She kisses me just as the song ends.
I leave the dance floor so Brutus can take my place. They dance like we did but suddenly the music changes. They look towards the front and do a choreographed dance. It's so nice that they put time in to do that.
Clove comes back over to our table and we all start having fun. Clove, Cettle, Enobaria,Brutus,Mom,Dad,Gabby, Sarah,Thomas,Elm, and I all sit at the largest table here. Our food is served by Avoxes from the Capitol. Everyone enjoys the grilled chicken, noodles, and peppers.
Finally it's time to cut the cake. Clove and I stand with a knife in our hands. Clove didn't want to touch the knife so I have my hand wrapped around it and Clove put her hand on top of mine. We cut through the cake. I take a piece of for Clove and Clove takes a piece for me. I pop mine in her mouth but she smashed mine into my face.
"Clove I love you give me kiss." I say reaching my arms out.
"No Cato. Stay away." She screeches.
I crash my lips on to hers and surprisingly she kisses back.
Now we both have cake all over our lips. The crowd cheers and we start passing out cake. We sit Elm in her hight chair. We place a very small piece of cake in front of her. I cut it into even smaller pieces so she can eat it. Se places one in her mouth and then another. She grabs one with a lot of icing on it and tries to eat it. She misses her mouth and icing ends up all over her face because she smeared it around trying to get it over.
"Silly goose." We hear a voice say behind Clove. We all turn around and see Hazel.
"What the Hell!" Clove screams.
"Hello Clove. I'm so happy you got married." Hazel smiles ignoring what Clove just said to her.
"Thank you." Clove says sweetly,"Now get out!"
Hazel doesn't move so Clove pushes her down.
"I said leave!" Clove shouts.
Hazel gets up but won't move. Suddenly Aries moves up to Hazel.
"We want to say sorry. We would like you to try to trust us again." He apologizes.
"You will never ever get my trust. you never had my trust. Get ur asses out of here. You're ruining my wedding. Leave!" Clove says between clenched teeth.
Her parent look down and walk away.
"Why do they always do that, Cato?" Clove cries.
"It's okay baby. Don't cry we just got married." I whisper.
She nods her head and smiles. She kisses my forehead.
The rest of the reception goes perfectly. Elm fell asleep so after the car ride home, we tuck her into bed. Summer is knocked out in her bed as well. Clove and I walk into our room. I change into some comfortable stuff. Clove does the same.
"I can't believe we got married!" She exclaims.
"I know baby! It's crazy." I reply.
We snuggle up in bed. We drift off to sleep with me holding her tight.
I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'm making a longer one soon!