origins

A floofy skeleton was walking to grillbys but he spotted a demon with charcoal skin with off white hair laying in the snow with a relaxed expression on her face.
"Hey,are you-" ganz started catching the demon off guard.she opened her eyes while sitting up her hair covering her body.
Her bright red eyes met ganzs.
"Hi" the demon said with nonchalant lacing her voice.
"are you okay? That scratch on your arm looks bad."
She looks at her right arm and sure enough there was a scratch gushing out vanta black blood.
"Must've scratched it from the ascending from the circles."she thoughts.
He snaps his fingers in front of her.
"Hey,are you okay?"
"Oh yes I'm okay but who are you?"
"My name is ganz,ganz the skeleton."
"I'm shade the shadow demon."
He stretched his hand out for her to take but she flinchs seeing his hand but he smiles warmly at her,confused was her expression but she didn't sense any fake feelings so she took his hand with her good arm.
She was at a good 6'5 in height so ganz had to look up but advert his eyes seeing that he was at chest level.
She shivers in the cold making her wound worse.
"Let's get you some help,shade."
They enter grillbys promting everyone to look their way causing shade to sheepishly look away.
The fire monster sees the wound and gets the first aid kit.
Ganz sits down at his normal spot shade sits next to him knowing the other monsters were staring at her grillby coughed and the others went back to what they were doing.
"This is gonna hurt but I'll try to be gentle."
She breathes out of her sharp teeth as he put the disinfectant on but felt at ease looking down seeing an ace bandage on her arm.
"You took that very well."
"I had worse but it wasn't pleasant."
She smiles sheepishly scratching the back of her head.
"Thanks grillbs. Well be ordering now."
Ganz has his mayonnaise while shade has fries.
She was staring at him like he was crazy but looks down to her fries taking the first bite falling in love instantly with them.
"Here,shade they'll taste better with this on."
He slid the ketchup bottle to her she catches it with her claws.
After a second nothing came out of the bottle she was looking at it then suddenly it exploded in her face turning her face from a charcoal black to a nice shade of Scarlet.(I had to🤣)
She blinks whipping it off ganz was trying not to laugh causing her to laugh
He gives her napkins to use.
"Well that was embarrassing."
"Don't sweat it,shade.it happens a lot"
The rest of the time ganz told puns until it got time to separate.shade went to toriel while ganz went to his and Papyrus's house or I guess it was only his house now.after a few months shades got on her feet and got a house of her own with a little help from everyone.
During that time ganz and shade got to know each other more.