annoying grandparents

A few years since dark's birth and she opened her eyes and learned how to walk.
Shade was playing with her trying to get her to come to her.
"Okay sweetie,come to mommy." Shade coos.
Dark blinked twice before using her magic to move shade over to her.
"You really are like your father huh?"Shade mused before laughing.
Ganz was in the doorway seeing the cuteness play out.
Dark got shade to look behind her seeing ganz.
"Hey honey,how was work?"
"Meh,boring as usual wanted to see my babies."
Dark blinked then teleported.
"Where did she-pffft!" Shade said before seeing where dark was.
"Ganz,don't move a bone.I'm going to take a picture of this."
Shade said between laughs as dark snuggles her Fathers head.
"She's keeping my head warm."
Dark has a smile on her face when she fell asleep in her dad's floof.
When shade came back she sees dark sleeping in her dad's floof and ganz sleeping cuddling her.
She takes her phone out to get a picture of this.
She yawns before getting on the bed getting on the left side of dark and closed her eyes.
The next day shade was checking the mail seeing an address that was too familiar for her.
'Dear Shade,I heard you settled down and formed a family of your own. Won't you like to talk about your daughter's future as a family?'the words made shade absolutely furious she burnt the paper.
"Those bastards don't deserve to call dark their grandchild.also did amaro tell I'll have a talk with him."she growls
She teleports to amaro and papyrus house seeing a demon hybrid laughing with papyrus in the snow.
"Huh,wonder who that is?"
"Greetings Shade!"papyrus said as the hybrid waves.shade waves back not wanting to be rude.
"Hi papyrus,do you know where amaro is at the moment?"she asks
"He's in the house would you like to come in?"
She knocks on the door hearing a 'coming!' From the other side.
The door opens
"Shade,great to see you."he closed the door shade looks at him dead in the eyes.
"Did you tell mom and dad about me settling down and having a child?"she asks annoyance laced her voice.
"No,unlike them I mind my business and leave them alone.why?"
"I got a letter from them saying that they want to talk about dark's future.I don't want her to be around them."
"I got the same letter and feel that way with aushra.I don't want her to be anywhere around them either.I know what they'll do to her."he gravely said as he ripped apart the letter.both of them look at each other.
"That means that there's a spy!"they said in unison
An hour later both enter the void ring of hell.
"Ah,my children I see you got our letters?"kyrell said
"Wait where's our grandchildren?and what are you two wearing that's not royalty clothes!"yami questions.
"You're not seeing them,mom.over my dead body!"she declared
"I won't let you see them also,you never accepted me for being gay so I don't want or need you anymore!" amaro yells out growling.
Both of them cuss the living shit out of them.
They leave slamming the door and escape hell.
"Hey shade and amaro" ganz said.
"Hey ganz,how's it going?"amaro greeted.
"I'm doing good taking dark out for a walk." Dark meeps poking her head out of her jacket then she hid behind ganzs leg. Amaro got on his knees and calmly introduced himself to her.
"Hello darky,im your uncle amaro."
She shyly walked out inspecting him.
"H-hi"she timidly said.
They talked about all sorts of things.papyrus came by with aushra.
"Greetings Amaro Shade Brother and Dark!"dark hid behind a rock as aushra approached her.
"Oh dear,I forgot that dark was shy."papyrus said quietly.
"Its okay dark,I'm aushra,your cousin."she calmly introduced herself.
"I'm sorry,I'm dark."she calmly said.
The girls got to know each other each day even got on mettatons show.
Each day dark became less timid and told puns much to aushra's dismay but ganz was happy.