feelings

Its been a year since ganz met shade and she met the entire underground.
Shade's arm healed fully leaving a wicked dark grey scar in its place mettaton said something about putting consealor on it but shade refused saying that she was proud of it.
Speaking of the two mettaton designed clothes for shade.
Right now shade was trying on a blue dress with a black corset coming out of the dressing room.
"Oh my,you look absolutely stunning,darling!" Mettaton praises shade as she turned around.
"Its not really my style but I love it."
They hear a knock on the door.mettaton walked to the door with a rhythm.
"Who is it?~" mettaton asks.
"It's ganz"
This made shade sweat a little bit before lunging towards the curtains.
"Meep,I can't let him see me like this!"
The door opens ganz walking in mettaton rolling their eyes as they saw a black flash running towards the curtains.
"Shade,are you there?" Ganz asks as he leaned on the wall.
"Hey g- ganz,what's up?"shade replies with a stutter.
"I was wondering if you're alright and you didn't pick up your phone so I decided to check up on you."ganz explains to shade who was facepalming checking her phone seeing a missed call.
"Are you okay in there?"ganz asks shade.
"I'm ok,ganz there's no need to worry."she replied.
Ganz raised a eyebrow in suspension trying to figure out what she was hiding until suddenly coming up with an idea.
"Okay,I'm gonna go now,have fun."
He walks over to the door opens it but closes it hiding.
"Do not tell her I'm still here."ganz whispers to mettaton who nods.
Shade walks out sighing in relief ganz felt a blush paint his face seeing what she was wearing.

(The reason why I have gacha is because I still suck at drawing and I get lazy)"Sorry about that metta,I don't know what came over me

"Sorry about that metta,I don't know what came over me.maybe I'm just afraid how'd he react to me being in a dress."shade explains to mettaton.
"Oh its fine darling,but you should really tell him that you're royalty."
"I want to leave that life behind that's one of the reasons why I came here."
Ganz couldn't believe what he was hearing so he walked out of his hiding spot,mortfing her.
"So that's why you hid."
Shade screams but slams her hand over her mouth.
"I thought you were gone!" She says exasperated.
"Shade,why didn't you say something,I would've understand and I do understand why you hid that from me."
"Its too painful to talk about right now ganz."
"Okay,but you know that I'm here if you want me to talk."
"Thanks ganz."
"Oh by the way shade?"
"Yeah?"
"You look very beautiful in that." Ganz complimented.
"T-thanks"her face turing into a black berry.
Hours later ganz was in his room remembering the events that happened today.
Then it donged on him.
He was in love...
With a demonic princess.
"Oh..."
Was the last thing before falling asleep.
(Sorry I had to rush my phone is about to die. Bye!)