Meet the twins

Screech: *Typing Green Dragon Hero*

Me: *sneaking behind him*

Screech: *stops typing and turns around* Oh hey Ze-WHAM

Screech: "wh........y" *passes out*

Me: "........" 

Me: *ties him to a chair and starts typing* "You'll thank me later"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(U.A)

Right now in the staff room Nezu is talking about the oncoming threat of a new oginization called LOV, and many heroes including Endevor, Fatgum, Ryuku, and Sir Nighteye along with there sidekicks at work studies have come to formulate plan to stop them.

Nezu: "We do not know when they will strike next, but we must be prepared. Any suggestions"

All Might: "I have called on my close friend David Shield to come and help us" he states, Nezu nods,

Nezu: "He will be of great help, thank you. Anyone else" 

Endeavor: " I too have reached out to someone" everyone looks at the #2 hero, and to there surprise he is shaking slightly, "I....have asked my younger sister to aid us, though her answer was unclear weather she would come" before anyone could question him, the door opens reavealing a man in a labcoat followed by a girl. All Might walks up and gives them a hug.

All Might: "David my friend thank god you've made it" he says. David nods.

David: "Just hope I can be of some help" 

All Might: "And Melissa how are you"

Melissa: "I'm good Uncle Might" she answers, then the air got hot all of a sudden followed by the sound of high heels

Endeavor: "She came" was the only thing that came out his mouth. A slender, voluptuous woman in a black dress with glowing blue eyes and hair that resembled magma entered the room. She place a hand on her hip as she surveyed the room landing on the Fire man, "Hello....Teka"

Teka"