Clash of Ice and Fire

Me: *Typing Chapter of Send My Regards*

Zenji: *Appears From Shadow Realm* 

Me: *Typing*

Zenji: .......Yo

Me: *Turns around at sonic speeds* AAH, WHAT

Zenji: *Pulls out tape*

Me: *Eyes widen* UH NONONO, Your not locking me in the closet again. If you want me to write the Mechanic story just say so.

Zenji: *Slowly puts tape away*

Me: And how the hell you keep going into the Shadow Realm

Zenji: *Slowly walks backs into Shadow Realm*

Me: ANSWER ME DAMMIT

Zenji: *Fucks off into Shadow Realm*

Me: GOD.......DAMMIT *Spins around to computer*

Me: AHEM, most pictures shown were not drawn or made by me and belong to there respective owners. Additionally, I do NOT own My Hero Academia or any other anime I use in this fic, only the plot for this fanfic. My Hero Academia belongs to the god-tier being Kohei Horikoshi. Thank you and Please Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Last Time)

Izuku smiles then enters the house to see everyone marveling at all of there inventions and furniture, he clears his throat startling them and takes a seat. He stares down All Might who shivers.

Izuku: "So tell me. What do you need help with"

(Present)

Izuku is sitting on his chair with him arms crossed waiting for there answer. Nezu walks forward and begins explain the situation.

Nezu: "I'll get straight to the point. There is a new group of villains that are threatening the safety of the students at our school" he says. Izuku's eyebrow quirks upward.

Izuku: "How exactly"

Nezu: "So far they have critically injured and killed some heroes" he says.

Izuku: "Those are heroes, let me clarify the question. How exactly are they threatening the safety of your students" he say, his green eye glowing slightly. All Might jumps in.

All Might: "They have attacked the students directly. In fact we have just came from the USJ where they attacked" he states. Izuku looks at him, then back at Nezu.

Izuku: "Hmmm. What was there goal" as soon as he says this there is a shift in the room.  After getting no answer for awhile he sighs, "You came here for our help, I need to know what they wanted."

All Might: "Me"  he says, Izuku looks at him.

Izuku: "Pardon?"

All Might: "They wanted me dead, They learned I was supposed to be at the USJ and attacked" he says. There's silence and then Izuku snickers, everyone whips there heads at him

Izuku: Pffft,HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA." some people don't take to kindly to this.

Nighteye: "What are you laughing at"

Endeavor: "The Nerve"

Best Jeanist: "He lacks any style"

Mirio: "Izuku why are you laughing" he pleads. Izuku continues laughing.