Little Gremlin

Me: *Sleeping*

Zenji: *Kicks my door down.....AGAIN*

Me: *Slowly opens eyes* Yes brother.

Zenji: *Pulls out tape*

Me: You want me to work on Mechanics story....don't you?

Zenji: *Nods*

Me: Sigh*Inhales deeply* Alright Fine

Zenji: Did you just say the word "Sigh"

Me: *Walks to computer*

Zenji: OI DON"T IGNO-

Me: AHEM-

Zenji: Bitch*Fucks of to Shadow Realm*

Me:- Most pictures shown were not drawn or made by me and belong to there respective owners. Additionally, I do NOT own My Hero Academia or any other anime I use in this fic, only the plot for this fanfic. My Hero Academia belongs to the god-tier being Kohei Horikoshi. Thank you and Please Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Last Time)

Izuku: "All Might is your hero.....okay I get that, but do NOT push those ideals on me it will only just piss me off.

.

.

Yoshi: "Your different Teka, you come from a family of heroes yet-" 

.

.

Esdeath: "General Esdeath Himura, It's nice to meet you"

.

.

All 4: 'I can't sleep'

(Present-Next Morning Teka POV)

I'm in a wedding dress standing in front of someone, his face is blurry or maybe it's my vision because I couldn't make out anyone else face. I close my eyes, take a breath and open them again and everything become so clear. Yoshi is standing in front of me with that damn contagious smile he always wears, Izuku stood a bit behind him smiling though he seemed to look past me. I follow his gaze to see it land on Esdeath who stood behind me.

Yoshi: "Nervous?" his voice startled me, I look at him and for some unknown reason I nod. He chuckles, "Don't worry, I am too." he takes my hand and I blush.  A figure walks up to the podium and I gasp.

Teka: "Mom!" she looks at me with a hard glare that soon melts into a motherly look. She cups my cheeks wiping a tear that I didn't notice fell.

Teka Mom: "Teka, my lively volcano you seem to have found a great man." I feel myself smile, then her face dips into sadness, "I sorry I can't be there when you have a wedding" I look at her confused as she whispers into my ear.

Teka Mom: "It time to wake up"

Teka: "H-Huh?"

Teka Mom: "Wake up"

I fly awake and sit up, a headache surges to the front of my head making me stop and lay back down. After a moment I slowly sit up and look around, the first thing I notice is I'm in my pajamas on my bed that is overflowing with magma. I sit for a few more moments, then I feel my face heat up as I realize I was dreaming. Once gaining my bearing, I will the magma to form into a ball then cool into a large piece of obsidian.