Is this love?

As Josh and I arrive in his car pulling up into sway. He came over and opened my door, holding a hand to assist me out. I stumble into his chest in my heels and I lock eyes with Josh. His lips slowly connect with mine, slowly kissing until the kiss becomes more intense. 

Josh tongue swirls around my mouth fighting for dominance. His hand travels underneath my top causing goosebumps to covering my skin. Josh pulls away and leads me towards the door of the house. We open the door and hear the deadly silent house. 

Josh: Okay babe do you fancy a movie? 

Y/n: I can think of something else we could do. 

I walk up to Josh placing a hand on his shoulder running a finger down his chest. I walk around him in a shoulder looking up into his eyes. I place my lips onto his deepening the kiss once again.  Josh places his hands on my waist and I jump up straddling him. He carries me up the stairs without breaking our kiss. We walk into his room as he closes the door with his foot and places me on his bed. 

I fall onto my back, my hair covering his pillow as he leans over me. His one hand is located on my waist as he uses his other hand to remove his top throwing it on the floor somewhere. He leans down placing his mouth to my lips kissing me. His hands move under my top removing it over the top of my head, leaving me in my bra. He un-clips my bra allowing my breasts to be free. Josh removes his mouth from mine kissing down my chest as I let out a breathless moan. His tongue swirls around my nipple, sucking causing my core to become hot. 

Josh trails his tongue down to my pants playing with the band of my lace underwear. He looks up into my eyes, his eyes visibly darker 

Josh: Y/n are you sure you wanna continue? If you're not comfortable we can stop. 

Y/n: Josh please do it. 

Josh: Any time you wanna stop just tell me

Y/n: Yes of course. 

He slowly removes my underwear pulling it down my legs exposing me bare. His eyes wonder all over my body taking me in. 

Josh: You're beautiful Y/n

Josh rubs the tip of his cock against my swollen pussy lips, teasing me until I can take it no longer and beg for him to take me on his bed and fuck me. He smirks and complies, pushing his hips forward to bury his large cock in my dripping wet pussy. 

He thrusts inside of me fast with me arching my back with every thrust. I grip the bed sheets moaning in pleasure at the feel of his cock pumping inside of me. He grabs my ankles placing them on his shoulders entering my pussy at a new angle. 

I begin heavily moaning his name breathlessly Josh pulls out cumming over my stomach moaning heavily as his cum drips down. 

After Josh has cummed I climb on top of him. I push him down on the bed climbing on top of his dick. I face away from him causing us to do end in a reverse cowgirl pose. I feel myself slowly crumbling away on top of him. He starts thrusting into me from underneath while I feel myself realising. I scream his name as I reach my peak. I pull off of him and lay down beside him. 

Josh places his arm around my shoulder and he pulls me in for a cuddle. 

Josh: You know you're amazing right 

Y/n: Josh thank you for being so caring. 

Josh looks over at me , searching into my eyes. I notice a small shy smile take over his face. 

Josh: Y/n, I-I 

Y/n: What's wrong? 

Josh: I'm just gonna say it, I love you. 

I look in his eyes seeing how vulnerable he looks in this moment. A shy nervous smile takes over his face and I notice a cute blush covering his cheeks. 

Y/n: I love you too. 

Josh: Jeez I was nervous then. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first time writing smut? Please give some advice so I can improve for future books. 

The final chapter is coming now...