-Party Time pt 2-

Hey guys I just wanted to warn you this chapter does contain a rape scene so if you don't wish to read it then just skip to the next chapter. Also uses strong language and swearing so if you aren't comfortable just know Jaden get's in a fight the next episode is gonna about Jaden and you and your friends being there for you. 

Luca . What's he doing here? He's suppose to be in Chattanooga not LA. Fuck why's he here.

Luca: Well well well y/n what are you doing here?

y/n: l-l-luca wh-why are you here?

Luca: Baby you really thought you could escape. *laughs*

ugh I hate his cold laugh it just screams evil.

Luca: Come with me baby

y/n: Why would you do that?

Luca: Come on I'll show you

Luca pulls me into the nearest bedroom and closes the door. I can feel my hear beating so fast. Luca was my best friend and he's here raping me. Why did he come back to haunt me? As soon as he closes the door he shoves me against the door. 

Luca: Well don't you look good baby in that slutty dress

I tried to scream but he covers my mouth tears began to spike my eyes.

y/n: Luca get off 

Luca smacks his lips on mine and starts placing kisses all over my shoulder. I trued to  get him off me by shoving him however he grabs my legs and places them on his waist. He begins to un-clip my bra.

y/n: Luca s-stop

Tears are streaming down my face and all my words come out mumbled. Luca grabs my dress and drops it off my shoulders. I scream for Jaden or josh I just need someone to help.

Luca: stop baby just moan

I remain silent 

Luca: Come on you slut moan my name or I'll go harder. Don't tempt me

y/n: Jaden

Luca: stop screaming unless it's my name

Meanwhile 

Charli: Guys I'm worried about y/n

Avani: Yea me too she's been gone 30 minutes

Addison: What if something bad has happened

Nessa: She might be with the boys 

Mads: I really hope so

Jaden pov

I'm looking around the party and I can't see y/n. Oh shit I hope nothings happened I don't think I could live with myself knowing that something happened when I suppose to be watching her.

Jaden: Yo Josh have you seen y/n?

Josh: Nahhh not since we got here

Griffin: Yo you guys good?

Bryce: Jaden you look worried 

Anthony: Yo guys

Jaden: Have you seen y/n?