Epilogue

a few months later

Me and Josh were packing boxes in the Sway house we decided that we were gonna move out and get our own apartment. I was excited to have my own place that I paid for since leaving home. I was also excited to see how Josh and I's relationship will develop when living on our own. The house was busy all the boys taking boxes around the house, helping us pack up our rooms. 

Once all the boxes were loaded in the boot everyone is stood outside watching us leave. Jaden approaches me giving me a hug i run into his arms placing my head on his chest. He places a kiss on my forehead ruining my hair. 

Jaden: i'm gonna miss you

Y/n: I never thought you'd say that. 

Jaden: You better look after yourself sis. 

Y/n: I'll miss your annoying face

Jaden: And I'll miss your stupid personality. 

Y/n: Kindest brother alive. 

I feel my eyes start to water and tears prickling the corner of my eyes. I swallow down the lump in my throat as my eyes start to hurt. Jaden's arms tighten around my waist as we stay cuddling in the drive. I pull away and see Jaden also has tears in his eyes. Josh walk over to us as Jaden and I stop hugging. 

Jaden: take good care of her bro

Josh: Of course I will bro 

Y/n: Group hug?

We all hug as everyone else comes and joins the hug as well. We are all emotional wrecks saying goodbye, maybe not the end but a new challenge. 

As me and Josh sit in his car before driving off I see Jaden in the mirror stood there with red eyes and a hand in his pocket. he's stood there waving us off as we leave. I feel a wave o emotions crash over me as tears come to my eyes. 

at the apartment 

It's a first evening in our apartment and we're lay in bed. Our first night together in our apartment. I'm lay in our bed waiting for Josh to come out of the bedroom. 

He comes out wearing a pair of boxers and lays next to me. We switch on the TV just cuddling and enjoying each other's company. His arm is wrapped around my shoulder while playing with the ends of my hair.  i snuggle closer to him and rest my hand on his chest feeling his warm bare skin underneath my fingertips. I'm just staring into his eyes watching how they move when he's invested in watching the TV. I just love the way his eyes sparkle and how his chest rises when he laughs. He's so mesmerising and I'm fully content with how how much your life changes when you meet the person that your heart beats differently for. 

I guess I was never truly sure whether I'd find my own charming prince or the person I share my soul with. I always dreamt since I was a kid of a relationship where I'd become someone's world. I always kinda believed that it was lie for a Wattpad story or something parents tell you to look at the world differently. Never did I imagine that I'd find that relationship and with a TikTok influencer either. That's right Josh Richards is my person the one I want to share every moment of my life with and the one I want to go on the roller coaster known as life with. No matter what happens I know my heart will lead me back to Josh.

Now you're probably wanting to know what's happening between us well after our movie date with friends, Josh decided he wanted to leave. When I first found out I was so upset at the thought we wouldn't live together anymore. Josh decided that it would be best if we lived together. I mean we did it for months so what's different. Well at least we don't have Jaden being annoying constantly. Josh and I are happy together now. I found the person who makes me smile when I cry. All the girls have been visiting and Josh has even decide to let us get a dog. We finished packing up a few weeks ago and moved everything in to our LA apartment. So far everything has been running fluently.  Today's the day we're picking up a dog, we've decided for a husky called Buddy. You can obviously tell Josh named our dog. We visited each other's families several times and I can happily say I've found love and someone I could see myself growing old with.

 Love is a powerful thing and you wondered how you lived a happy life without that person influencing you and being there. It's crazy to think a few months ago I was living at home with my brother while my parents were on work trips. I'm now fully happy and I'm in love. i found the love you dream about and read about. Well it's almost as strong as my love for One Direction, but we won't tell Josh that!