Disclaimers

These characters are from Avatar: The Last Airbender, I do not own any of them.

-

Note that some things will be changed for the AU. To be transparent, I want to enjoy writing this story and don't want to feel like I'm jumping through hoops to make something that's accurate to the canon plot. These changes usually don't affect the story, but they make writing a whole lot easier for me which means more updates for you guys!! More significant/obvious examples of this are clearly stated in the story and more are listed below for clarity:

-Master Piandao's castle has been moved to Caldera City to be closer to the Royal Palace.

- To make the plot less complicated, Zuko's mom is dead. Sorry, Ursa.

-Sokka doesn't hide that he's from a water tribe. 

More things may be added to this chapter as needed, and some things in the story will also be changed but will not be listed here to avoid spoilers.

-

I do not have an update schedule, but I try to update as much as possible. Sometimes it may take a while, but that's because I only want to put my best work out for you guys to read!! I don't want to publish something I'm not proud of.

-

As you may have gathered from the title, this story has been discontinued. Before I decided to discontinue this story, I had already outlined a plot, so I have a chapter at the end that goes through different plot points and where I wanted the story to go. I didn't want to leave anyone hanging and figured that a summary of the story was better than nothing. 

-

Happy reading!