Yo

So guess who's back from the dead?

Yea it's me. I mean who else would it be?
So basically a life update for ya'll because I get a shit tone of notifications from this book and it's you guys commenting and when they're out of context it really does make me laugh.

I honestly can't tell you guys what it means to have funny comments and support right now, even though this book is really old. I'm sorta going through a tough spot, my parents are splitting up (don't worry I'm fine with it because I hate my dad and he's finally leaving my life. Woo hoo) and who knows what Boris is doing with my GCSEs?

Also I just had three full blown mental breakdowns because I decided this half term I was going to watch all the marvel movies for the first time.

BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.

So as per usual I find a favourite character. And this time my favourite character just so happens to be Loki, god of mischief yea that one.

And then he died.

And I have never cried more in my life and that's not an exaggeration. I don't know why I cried so much but I did and that was two hours ago and I'm still not ok mentally from it.

So I came to wattpad to drown my sorrows in fan fiction and I see I have a load of comments from you guys. I decide to read through them and honestly they really cheered me up.

Although this book is old and people probably don't care I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm really happy that you guys comment and interact with the book.

I don't know if I'll ever get back into the ace attorney fandom but the games have actually inspired my career path as I'm going to study law at college next year and hopefully study it at uni too!

Law is something that really interests me and while it's most likely nothing like the courtroom Phoenix stands in I can't wait to start learning about it.

So I'm really sorry this isn't a new one short or anything and that's probably gonna annoy a lot of people but who knows maybe I'll post a new one short at some point.

Maybe not.

Depends on my mood.

But I've never stopped writing. It really has become an escape for me and whilst I'd never take it seriously I do enjoy the wonders of an imaginary world. Guess it's just so I can control something.

Anyway I hope whoever takes the time to read this update is having a good day or night wherever they are and know that I really appreciate you guys.

Also that friend I was trying to beat with reader counts, yea I won! Thanks guys. I mean we're no longer friends but ya know I still won even though he didn't know it was a competition. I still won!

So yea bye, don't let the lockdowns and the world around you let you down. If anyone ever wants to reach out to me this is my Instagram account: nom_nom_122_. I'm more than happy to make friends of offer my advice and support to anyone that needs it! :) bye!