Chapter Twenty

It had been a week since you'd begun to watch Trevor in an effort to keep him clean. You'd been plagued with nightmares about the woman you'd killed in the heat of the moment every night, and every night when you woke up in a cold sweat, Trevor was in a big spoon position bear-hugging you. You'd try to pry yourself out of his grip, but you'd always give up once he grabbed you even tighter and began whimpering in his sleep.

Your sleep schedule had also gotten fucked up since you and Trevor had begun sharing a bed. He'd sleep for eighteen hours a day; you'd done a little bit of research, and that much sleep was characteristic for somebody going through withdrawal. When he wasn't sleeping, he was binge watching cartoons and shoving carbs down his throat. You'd had to give him a maximum amount of what he could eat because he was overeating to the point of nausea. At least he's not eating people, you thought semi-jokingly as you stirred and felt him wiggle against you. You gently elbowed him in the gut so he'd wake up.

"Hey," you whispered. Trevor's eyes slowly opened as they adjusted to the light filtering in through the window. 

"What?" he asked. 

"We should probably wake up."

"Ugh... hmm... something's happening today," Trevor murmured.

"No, you told me you don't need to do anything for the next two days," you said with a confused expression as you tried to get up. Trevor grabbed you by the arm and pulled you back down.

"I think you know exactly what we're doing today," Trevor breathed into your ear. "It's been a week since I got clean. You said you'd suck my dick."

"No, I said I'd think about it," you said with a frown.

"Fine," Trevor huffed. "Let's just go fourwheeling instead, how about that?"

It beats him sitting around on his ass all day like he's been doing, you thought. "Yeah, sure. You got a fourwheeler?"

"That I diddly-do. It's outside; Ron gave it to me awhile back. How about we eat and shower first, then get on our way?" Trevor offered.

"Okay, as long as we aren't doing the showering together," you said hesitantly. He let go of your arm as you made your way into his dresser, pulled out a change of clothes you stored at his place, entered his bathroom, and turned the shower on. You'd been more or less alternating days between each other's trailers, which gave you the opportunity to keep his place nice and clean. 

You cringed in discomfort as you noticed the lack of both a curtain on his shower and a working lock on the sliding bathroom door. You propped the plunger against the flimsy door handle in hopes of discouraging any unwanted visitors and took your clothes off. I'll make this quick.

You tested the water and found it to be lukewarm. You stepped in and examined the soap; to your disgust, there were stray hairs on the soap bar and a suspicious hole in the center. You decided it would be cleaner to simply wash your body off with water alone instead. As you closed your eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the water plinking against your skin, you didn't notice the door slide open.

"Did you touch my hole? Ugh, fuck, you have some nice tits," you heard from your right. You opened your eyes and turned your head to see Trevor staring at you, nearly salivating as he did so.

"Get out!" you shouted while covering yourself up.

"It feels like we've had this conversation before," Trevor huffed, "and we both know how that ended."

You gritted your teeth in annoyance. "I want to shower in peace. Solo. By myself." 

"Fine, but only if you answer my question. Did you touch my hole?"