𝟛 • 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 • 𝔻𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒

a/n: Hello everyone! So this is going to be my first non-Sokeefe oneshot. I hope you guys enjoy it! #32 is as follows: An unexpected kiss that shocks the one receiving it. Requested by fawnutraread7

•Dex POV•

"Arghh!" I yelled, standing up in frustration. "Why doesn't this thing work?" I shouted, staring down at the device I had been working on for eight days.

"Dexy dear, are you alright?" Mom called up from downstairs.

*Slight Spoiler for Unlocked!*

Before I could reply, Bex walked in through the wall.

"Yeah, are you okay, Dexy dear?" She mimicked Mom, faking concern. I gritted my teeth, glaring at her. Ever since she'd manifested as a Phaser, she constantly bugged me, and nothing could stop her. Before, I would have thought that Lex was the worst of the triplets. But now, I know that Bex is genuinely evil. One of the reasons it had taken me so long to complete my new invention was because every time I got close to finishing it, Bex would know the perfect moment to come in and wreck everything. And now, when Mom had taken her to Atlantis to go shopping, I had managed to get it almost done. But it was a dead end.

"GET OUT!" I shouted, sick of her. I grabbed fistfuls of my hair, fed up. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have done that, because I must have looked mad. "OUT!" I bellowed.

Bex rolled her eyes at me. "Fiiiiine," she whined. "You are so boring." She headed for the wall she had come from and was halfway through before she poked her head back into my room and threw something that looked suspiciously like...

BOOM! Pieces of snow and ice exploded all over the room. My arms flailed around, trying to shield myself from the worst of it. I also closed my eyes, but I probably should have just kept them closed, even after the storm. No doubt this was Lex's work, as he was a Froster.

When I opened my eyes, my room had turned into a winter wonderland. No, scratch that, a winter deathland. Nearly everything was covered in snow. I rushed over to my desk, checking if my invention was salvageable. It wasn't. The snow had gotten into the crevices and started to melt, damaging the machine. Certain bits had also snapped off from the main body due to the weight of the snow.

"YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT!" I screamed. My eyes swept over my room until it landed back on the machine. A smile suddenly on my face, because I knew exactly what to do to get revenge...

~2 hours later~

I rubbed my hands together as I surveyed my evil plan. First, a catapult would launch two dozen larvagorns into Lex and Bex's bedroom. I had no proof that Rex was part of this, and besides, he was being pretty moping about being... you know. So I was only launching this attack on Lex and Bex.

After the larvagorns were released (PS: Larvagorns are these nasty things that look like a cross between a scorpion and a maggot) and the two were running away and screaming and everything was chaotic, I'd unleash a gremlin or two. There are a ton of them running free in the Gloaming Valley, which is right by Rimeshire, so I just collected a couple. I would set them loose in Bex and Lex's room. I know for a fact that Lex has all these mini ice statues, so that would be fun. I just have to make sure they don't get into my room... that would be a disaster! While they're defacing the rooms, my machine will sneak into Lex's room and grab some snow. It's all over the place in his room. It'll use my snowball maker, which I proudly invented a couple of months ago, and get it to work. And then the snowball launcher will launch them at the twins. That thing aims with precision, even at moving targets, so I'll be sure not to hit Mom or Dad. They'd probably ground me until I'm two hundred.