𝟜 • 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘

a/n: I literally started writing this in the middle of the night... Something's wrong with me... Anyhoo, this is a human au. Warning: Intense fluffiness may cause you to spontaneously combust from cuteness

"Keeeeeeefe," Sophie wined, shifting her chair away from him."

"Fosterrrrrrrrr," he drawled back, standing up from her bed and lightly skimming his finger on her lips.

Sophie's eyes widened as she blushed. "Stop it, Keefe. I need to study!" She ordered, turning her head away.

He tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and she shivered slightly as he smirked. "Are you blushing?" He asked.

"N-no," she said, looking back down at her math textbook, hiding her red cheeks. Damn it, Keefe! She thought. Why do you have to be so hot? She froze as she realized what she just thought. Did I... just think that Keefe Sencen was hot? She said back to her brain, absolutely befuddled. Her cheeks turned warmer as she realized that she did.

"Uh, you okay there, Foster? You look like you've just seen a ghost," Keefe said, concerned. He spun her chair around so that he could look her in the eyes.

Sophie's mouth formed a shape, but no sound ever got out of her mouth. Instead, she studied Keefe's face. Her eyes trailed over his cheekbones, the bridge of his nose, the freckles scattered there. Then her gaze shifted over to his mouth. God his mouth. With her newfound feelings, Sophie just wanted to grab his face and kiss those lips. The way they curved easily into that lopsided smirk. God, he was hot. Next, she examined his ice-blue eyes. They were so... deep. It was like staring into a pool of water. She studied them further and saw that they had flecks of light green in them. Interesting...

"You're staring Foster," he said softly, smile-smirking at her.

"I-I am?" she said, blushing. "You have green flecks in your ice-blue eyes," she blurted out, then turned bright red when she realized what she said. (Honestly Sophie... Your whole life is just blushing, being embarrassed, and blurting things out.)

"I... do?" Keefe said, seemingly taken aback by this statement.

"Yeah," she said quietly. And since her goal in life was to embarrass herself, she added, "And they're really beautiful."

"Thanks," he replied as his lips shifted into a grin. He reached his hand forward, almost touching her face, just hovering there. He finally cradled it on the side of her face as he said, "I like your eyes too."

"My eyes?" Sophie said stupidly. "But... They're just brown and boring," she rambled on, squinting at him with confusion.

"No, they're not," he told her, his finger now tracing her jaw. "They're beautiful, just like you." He took his hand off of Sophie's face and clamped it over his own mouth, mumbling, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

He stepped back, glancing behind him as if he expected an angry Grady to come in holding a baseball bat with spikes, threatening to kill him. Sophie couldn't blame him. Her adoptive dad was overprotective. But she had to make this right.

"I... think you're beautiful too," she said before she could chicken out. She ducked her head shyly as she stole looks at Keefe from behind her hair. He looked shocked.

"Look, Foster, you don't have to pretend," he said, shoving a hand through his hair, somehow making it look even more perfect.

"No, I'm not pretending!" Sophie insisted, walking up to him and grabbing his shirt collar so that he would look at her straight in the eye. And she realized that she really wasn't pretending. (Just figured that out, hun? 😒😩) She like Keefe Sencen.

"I like you," she said out loud, trying to gauge Keefe's emotions.

He opened his mouth and shrugged helplessly. "Are you sure, Foster?" He asked, avoiding my gaze. "You could have someone famous and perfect and someone who deserves you. Not me. Not the kid with the messed-up parent. Not the kid who ditches classes. You could have Fitz, the golden boy." His hands curled into fitz at his side. (Haha, get it? Fists? Fitz?) "I know you have a crush on him."

Sophie thought about it. "No, I used to," she corrected. "But now I like someone else. You."

His eyes darted over to her. "Me? For real?" For the first time, there was a speck of hope in his eyes."

"Yes," she said, laying her head on Keefe's shoulder. She felt him stiffen for a second, then protectively wrap his arm around her. "Like, like like like you."

"I like like like you too," he murmured. He smirked as he added, "That's a lot of likes, isn't it?"

"Keefe!" Sophie raised her head to glare at him accusingly. "You just ruined the moment!"

"What? You mean this moment?" He said, leaning closer. For a second, Sophie froze, sure that he was going to kiss her. Her heart nearly stopped beating as he leaned closer, then closer. But at the last moment, he tilted his face up and rested his chin on her head.

She pouted and looked up at him. "That's not fair," she said, not caring that she sounded like a child.

Keefe chuckled. "Oh, sorry. I meant this moment."

He leaned closer once more, and Sophie's heart started beating so fast that she was sure Keefe could hear it as they drifted closer together.

They drew towards each other until they were only a hairsbreadth apart. Keefe's eyes searched Sophie's, asking her if she was ready. Instead, of nodding, Sophie surged forward and smashed her lips on his.

Keefe stumbled back slightly as her legs wrapped around his waist. His hands were placed firmly on her waist as they kissed.

It was nothing like Sophie had ever experienced before. The kiss took her breath away. Keefe took her breath away. When he was kissing her like this, moving his lips against hers passionately, Sophie felt as if nothing else in the world could be better than here, in Keefe Sencen's arms, making out.

She moaned slightly against his lips as he shifted his arms so that Sophie would rise higher. Their kissing intensified until all Sophie could think about was the feeling of Keefe's lips against hers, the being inside of her that purred with pleasure as Keefe sucked on her lower lip, as she pressed against his chest.

But all good things must come to an end. Eventually, both of them came gasping up for air, grinning foolishly at each other like lovesick teenagers.

Well, they were technically lovesick teenagers.

Sophie sighed happily as they swayed to the beat of some unknown music, her head resting on Keefe's shoulder one more as he peppered her face with little kisses.

"Keefe..." Sophie started, unsure how to finish that sentence. She didn't, instead, she just placed a soft, gentle kiss on Keefe's lips.

"I should probably leave before Grady sees us," Keefe said, looking out the window. It was already sunset.

Sophie smacked his chest with her fist. "Way to ruin the moment," she groaned.

"Well, we can make a new moment, if that's what you want." He grinned mischievously at Sophie.

And just like that, the two lovebirds were kissing intensely again.

Outside the window, Biana jumped to the floor and inwardly squealed. MY OTP!!!!! IT'S FINALLY COME TRUE!!!!!!!

a/n: XD I love how Biana was outside and watching them during all that. It was originally going to be Silveny neighing happily in the background, but Biana makes it so. Much. Better. Around 1156 words. (Always excluding a/n).

Considering I wrote this at 11:30-12:15 at night, I think that it's pretty well done. Welp, I should probably sleep now.