𝟝 • 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘

a/n: This will be written in both of their POVs, so you'll sometimes be able to see Sophie's thoughts, and sometimes Keefe's thoughts.

Sophie groaned as she crumpled up the paper in front of her and threw it behind her. She didn't bother to see where it landed. the room was already full of crumpled-up pieces of paper anyway. She took a new sheaf of paper and readied her pencil, even though she was sure that this piece would end up behind her too.

Oh well, she thought glumly. 57th time's the charm!

But before she could even sketch a line, the door burst open and there was Keefe, with his hands over his eyes and Ro trailing close behind.

"Are you decent?" He called out, accidentally banging into her desk. "OW!" He yelped, collapsing to the floor.

"Keefe, are you okay?" Sophie said, rushing over to him and helping him up. "And yes, I'm decent," she added as Keefe refused to take his hands from his eyes.

Keefe grunted and opened them, squinting in the light. "Were you trying to draw?" He asked as he surveyed the room.

"Yes." Sophie sighed. "And don't even try to look at them!" She warned as he bent down. But it was too late. Keefe bent down and randomly picked up a piece of paper, smirking and smoothing it out. When he finally took a look, he doubled over in laughter.

"It's not funny!" Sophie blushed as she stepped forward to take a look. It was her horrible attempt at drawing Silveny. Her wings were too small, her belly bulged even more than when she was pregnant, and her horn was crooked.

"Oh, but it is, Foster," he replied, throwing her a lopsided smile. "Here, let me help."

He snatched her pencil away from her, and bent over the paper, adding a few strokes now and then.

"Voila!" He said, holding up the drawing. Sophie gasped. Now, it was a beautiful alicorn rearing its head, wings positioned perfectly, head tossed, every hair captured.

"How did you do that?" Sophie whispered in awe. "And only in a few strokes!"

Keefe shrugged, cheeks slightly pink. "Practice."

"It's amazing, Keefe!" She insisted, snatching the paper from him as she traced over the lines with her finger, marveling how each of the strokes was purposeful and beautiful, arching or twisting in ways that seemed so natural.

"Who knew the way to Foster's heart was my amazing drawing skills?" Keefe smirked watching her.

Sophie didn't even reply. Instead, she turned to Keefe with a pout on her face. "Can you please teach me how to do this?" She asked.

As soon as Keefe caught a glimpse of her puppy eyes and pout, he broke. "Fine," he grumbled.

"Just couldn't resist me, could you?" Sophie asked a faint blush on her cheeks and a smirk on her face.

"What, you're stealing my lines now?" He asked, pretending to be offended.

"Got a problem with that?"

Nope. Not at all, he thought, studying the look of his mischievous, crooked smirk on Foster's face. She looks good with it, he thought, and his cheeks immediately flushed.

"Um, hello? The Lost Cities to Keefe! Are you blushing?" Sophie waved a hand in front of Keefe's face, but he barely blinked, instead staring at her with a mortified expression on his face.

Is it me? Sophie thought, letting her hand fall. Is there something on my face? She felt around her face, trying to find the offender.