Chapter Two

Wills POV
There he was. Di Angelo. He was my Angel. As he walked in, wearing a fitting black button down and black jeans, his raven black hair a fluffy mop on his head, he was one word. Gorgeous. He walked in with a cup of coffee and smiled, but I didn't register what was going on, gods he was so beautiful, so I just smiled and said good morning politely. He lectured me about calling him Nico and I just blushed. I saw him run into the office and talk to Piper. He began to get flustered and I smiled. He was adorable.
After a few minutes of watching him, Piper walked out. I sighed, thinking they were probably dating. But then she walked over to my desk. As she started to walk by, she said "Is he looking this way?"
"Ah, no. He's facing the window."
"Good. Nico likes you, now man up and confess. Bye." She smiled at me as she waltzed out the door. I stared open mouthed at the elevator she had just walked into, and she waved at me as the doors closed. Nico likes me. Nico actually likes me.
Tonight then. Piper was his personal assistant, and her and I were the last ones here with Nico, since I was his secretary. Since she just left, it would leave me and him. I get off at five and he gets off at 5:30.
After Work
"Will?" Nico rubbed his eyes, and if that itself wasn't absolutely adorable, he then cocked his head and I almost fainted. I wanted to date this man so badly.
"Uh-hi" I laughed nervously and prepared myself for rejection.
"Would you, ah, like to go out with me?" I rushed the words out and when I finally looked up from my feet, he was gaping at me, and his face was extremely red. He closed his mouth. "I-I- I think I would like that." He smiled.
"Does right now work? I don't really have anything going on, and I have a place booked if you'd like-"
"Will, there's no need to be nervous. I would love that. Just give me a minute to finish up some files. Wait for me?"
"I- yeah." I smiled again and went to sit down at my desk and contemplated what happened. "I just got a date with the Di Angelo. He's my Angel now." I whispered, silently pumping my fists in joy. I'm going on a date with Nico Di Angelo.