Chapter Three

A/N: This is a longer chapter so I won't be publishing a second one tonight, sorry

Nico POV
I was already dreaming on what was going to happen on our date. He was so flustered, it was hot. Will Solace just asked me out. How did I get this lucky? I could barely concentrate on the files I needed to fill out, and somehow managed to get through all three in under ten minutes. I grabbed my coat and as I looked over at Will, I noticed he was pumping his fists. Dork.
"Will?" I walked out of my office, shrugging my coat on my shoulders.
"You ready to go?" He asked, standing up. "Yep!" I answered excitedly. "So where are we going?" I asked, eager to find out.
  "It's a surprise." Will said with a smirk. I pouted.
"Surprises take too longgggg." I said, still complaining as we took the elevator.
"Don't worry, I think you'll like this one."
As we arrived at the restaurant, I recognized it. "Is this?" I asked, drawing in a breath.
"Yeah. I overheard you telling Piper you loved this place and I figured it would make a good first date."
Gods I love this boy.
"I- uh, thanks." Oh schist, did I say that out loud?
"I am so sorry if don't mean to say that!" I said, burying my face in the fur lining my coat as I felt the inevitable heat creeping up my face.
"I thought it was cute..." Will mumbled as he leaned over. I looked up at him, but he just grabbed my arm, square dance style, and dragged me into the restaurant.
  "Phoenix!" I shouted, noticing the brunette almost immediately. His bright freckles stood out against his olive skin, and his black choker stood out in any crowd. He was Nico's half-brother, and loved him to pieces.
  "Nico! How's it going big bro? This your boyfriend?" Nico reddened and just answered with a squeaky, "No."
  "Not yet." Will responded, winking at Nico. Nico buried his face further into his jacket.
  "At least he's hot." Phoenix said, looking Will up and down. He was hard to miss. With his golden blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and yellow button down, he was a sight for sore eyes.
"So, how's it going with Damian?" Nico asked, flipping the board on Phoenix.
"I-uh- here's your table gotta go bye."
Nico could feel the embarrassment from his booth as Phoenix walked away. As he sat across from Will, their legs brushed and lightning shot up Nico's calf.
Will seemed to notice, and gently placed his hand on top of Nico's, concerned.
  Nico pulled away and hid behind his menu, embarrassed. When he saw he hurt Will's feelings though, he knew he had to make it up to him somehow.
"So uh, do you want to maybe, come over to my place and watch a movie after?" Nico asked, the top of his head peeking over the menu.
  Will seemed less upset, now realizing it was embarrassment.
"I would love that." Will responded, beaming. Finally, Phoenix came back, apparently over his episode. Okay, so what would y'all like to eat?"
They ordered, and once they finished, Nico noticed that as Phoenix was cleaning off trays with Damians arms wrapped around his waist and his head on Phoenix's shoulder, swaying to the music as Phoenix laughed.
Gods did he wish that was him.
Will paid the bill on their way out, and they headed to Nico's place. When they got there, Nico asked Will if he wanted to skip into something more comfortable.
"Are you sure?" Will asked.
"Yeah, my old roommate left some of their clothes here, they should fit you."
Nico knew his clothes wouldn't fit, Will was a full head taller than him at least.
  Nico went into his room to get changed. He slipped into some black pjs and when he came out, Will was wearing a yellow tee with gray sweatpants, his hair tousled. Nico immediately went red. Will gaped at him.
  "You look...great." Nico went even redder than he knew was possible, the inevitable heat taking over his pale complexion once more. "You too." He smiled, and they both sat down in the couch. Will stole the remote, held it above his head, and picked a scary movie.
  By the looks of it, you'd think Nico would love this kind of stuff, but it terrified him. The first murder of the show and Nico was latched onto Will super tightly. Will out his arm around Nico and Nico could practically hear his smug smile.
By the end of the movie, Nico was practically sitting in Wills lap. Every time something scary came on, he would bury his face in Will's chest. Will would then wrap an arm protectively around him, and Nico would feel better. At one point, a scary scene was so long that Nico fell asleep on top of Will. He only knew this because he woke up the next morning, Will's arms wrapped around him, with one leg hanging off the couch.
  He was laying on Wills chest, and when he looked up, he saw Will was looking at him, a hand in his hair. Nico squeaked.
"I'm so sorry, did I wake you up? Oh I didn't mean too." Will said, a concerned look on his face.
  "No, you didn't wake me, I was just surprised." Nico said. Will released Nico from his grasp, and Nico got up to make breakfast.
"You want an Eggo?" He asked. He didn't really keep any cookable foods in the house, he couldn't cook to save his life.
"Sure." Will answered, stretching. When he got up, he had a slight limp. His leg must have fallen asleep. Nico blushed thinking about the whole thing.
"I'm going to go check if Phoenix is up." He said after he popped four waffles in the toaster.
"He lives with you?" Will asked, suddenly very embarrassed.
"Yeah, when my mom passed away, our dad got real busy with work so when I was old enough to move out, I took Phoenix in with me. My dad didn't even notice. Now he can legally live with me, but I hate that he didn't give a dam." He walked over to Phoenix's bedroom, only to find it empty.