New Friend or Challenger?

~~10 months before entrance exam~~

Y/N pov:

It was morning and the weekend. I was still tired. I was thinking about something all night. I had to confirm it with dad. "Hey, dad. What is the entrance exam for this year? Are we doing the same thing?" I asked him while walking to the living room seeing him on the floor with his sleeping bag. "Also you do know we have couches right?" I said in a cocky tone

" Haha very funny. And I am not allowed to spill any information on the entrance exam. Even if it's to my own daughter." Hey said. I plopped myself onto the couch and just stared at him.

"Aw, c'mon dad. One word. Please. I need to know if I need to do more training or not. If it's against a person then maybe not. Cmoooooooon" I said in a whiny voice. I started to kick his bag very lightly cause I knew there would most likely be a cat inside.

"If I tell you, will you stop kicking it? You'll hurt Yoru." Called it. I quickly nodded. "I will give you one word. R O B O T S." He said in a deeper voice than normal.

"FU-" I yelled. I was interrupted.

"HEY!" He yelled back at me

"Sorry. It's just that... Why robots?! People that have really strong mind quirks, such as myself, will be hard. We can't use our quirks on robots." I said now sitting up staring at him on the floor.

"And I understand that. But to be a hero, you can't JUST rely on your quirks. You need strength and skill in the combat area. I'll help you train since all you do is run, lift weights, and punch things." He said. Honestly, I was a little relieved. I haven't fought against him in a while. I sighed and got up from the couch to make breakfast. "Eggs and bacon please." He said. Now loosening up his sleeping bag for Yoru to climb out of it

"Sure. When do we start the training?" Hopefully later today. Since school hates me, I'll have a lot of homework. I grabbed the pan, oil, eggs bacon, salt, and pepper. 

"Later if that's ok with you. Knowing you though I'm sure it is." He said chuckling a little as Yoru tickled him with his whiskers

"YES. Ok, we start later. I also need to go shopping today. We are out of eggs. I have enough for the both of us today though." I said. There were 5 eggs left. I get two and He gets three. I started to cook.

"Also your teacher called me. So care to explain why you used your quirk on Bakugou in school?" He says. 'Crap'

~~ 2 hours later~~

"I'm heading out. Need anything?" I ask yelling from the front door putting on my blindfold and shoes.

"MORE CAT FOOD." He yells back. Of course.

"Got it!" I yell back. I grab my keys and I am out the door. I start walking to the grocery store and see a purple-haired boy walking the same way behind me. 'Is he following me?' I think. I pick up the pace a little. He also picks up the pace a little. By now, my hand is already on my blindfold. I look back and don't see him anymore. I sign in relief and put my hand back down. It's about 5 more minutes until I get to the grocery store. I just started a little jog there to get some exercise in. I get there in about two and a half minutes. I grab a cart and walk-in. 'Alright, I need eggs, bacon, sausage...' My thoughts are interrupted by someone touching my shoulder.