'Deku VS Kacchan'

Hi hello. I am back. It is 11:53 rn so let's see how fast I can finish this. Lets go. And I am copying directly from the show, but in Y/N's POV. BTW this is episode 7. And can someone help me (T^T) Can you set the show you are watching in Crunchyroll to the dub? I can only do it in Japanese. I legit got it like 3 days ago so.

Before I start it let us vibe to the intro

Y/N POV:

Because we all lived in the same neighborhood, we've known each other since we were little. Bakugo always led us into restricted areas. He always said, "Let's go kill the enemy!" and charged right in. I never really cared but everyone else, even Izu, went along with him. Even if he was very hesitant. Bakugo was the type who could do anything he tried his hand at, a rascal who led the group of neighborhood kids. He was always full of confidence, whether that be good or bad. Everyone thought he was so cool. I would have too if he wasn't so cocky. But, when his quirk appeared, it lead him down the wrong path. Now here we are, watching Bakugo in an attempt to kill Izu.

"Even though you're scared..." Bakugo said. "That's what I hate about you!" His hand started to go BOOM BOOM. Iida, Im guessing, started to speak to Bakugo. "Just shut up and defend. Im really angry right now." Iida was stressed.

"I'm not asking about how you feel! Hey! He hung up..." Yeah, that's Bakugo all right. "Going off on his own like that..." He turned and started to shout. "What is wrong with him?! Jeez!" Some of the other students started to speak up as well.

" What was Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just the cameras in a fixed position and no sound." Kirishima stated.

"He's talking to his partner over a the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building floor plan and this capture tape." Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you've captured them." Since I'm so special, Uncle Might gave me an earpiece to listen in on it too. I would have been a good learning experience for me.

"The time limit is 15 minutes, and the heroes don't know where the nuclear weapon is located, right?" Mina states.

"Yes!" Uncle said that in English.

"The heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!" Mina exclaims

"Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in.  Beside, didn't Mr. Aizawa tell you, too? You know--" Oh my dear Asahi please save me. " Here we go--"

"PLUS ULTRA!" I said it along with everyone else with as little motivation as possible. I look over at Koda since he is waving me down.

' Why didn't you sound more excited?' He signed

'I've heard it way to much in my life time. It gets old.' I sign back. Some of the students look at me funny with my hand signs.

"Psst, Hola Sero. Iré a buscar un trago a la máquina expendedora muy rápido. ¿Querer algo?" (Hey Sero. Im going to go get a drink from the vending machine really quick. Want something?)

"No, gracias. Aunque quizás quiera darse prisa." (No, thanks. Although might want to hurry.) I walk quickly to the vending machine in the hallway. I but a bag of popcorn and some water. I come back and Uncle might sees me. "Ahem." He said quietly. I walk over to him and share SOME of the bag. 

'Thanks.' He signs. I just nod my head and continue watching. I didn't miss anything anyways. Bakugo was already explody and started to explode towards Izu.