Starting Line

Alright so I am sorry about the last chapter but here is the next one. Crunchyroll actually worked for me this time so here we go. Also soft Bakugo

Y/N POV:

We finally recovered the audio between Bakugo and Izu. "From the start, you were..." Bakugo started but then Izu cut him off.

"I wasn't... going to use it... because I can't use it. Because my body can't handle the impact... Mr. Aizawa said so too... but... this was all I could think of." He fainted right after that.

"Hero team... WINS!" All might announced Everyone was in shock. Uraraka was sick, Izu fained, and Bakugo just stood there.

"What the heck?" Kaminari says. "The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground."

"They lost the battle but won the war, huh?" Tokoyami says calmly.

"This is training though." Tsu follows

"IZU! I AM GOING OUT THERE YOU CANNOT STOP ME!" I ran out to where he was. I found him while Bakugo was just looking at the ground. I checked Izu's pulse. Luckily, he still had one. I carried him back. "Have some mercy once in a while. You know right from wrong like every hero should. But this- this is too far Bakugo..." I ran back to where everyone else was with Izu on my back. "I'm going to take him to recovery girl." Once I take him to her, I have to come right back to training. I come back and All Might was at the scene. He looked at Bakugo who was trembling. He started to hyperventilate. All Might stopped him though.

"Come back Young Bakugo. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning from your experiences is a part of life." They all walked back. "Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!"

He was surprised.

"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?" Tsu questioned.

"Hmm, well... why is that? Does anyone know?"

"Yes Mr. All might." Momo raised her hand 'She has fast evaluation skills. No wonder she got in on recommendation.' "This is because Iida adapted the most to context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugo acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as Mr. All Might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage received, Midoriya's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka-san, she let her guard won mid battle, and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the papier-Mache as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous. Iida prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack" Iida sparkled from praise. "The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was a training. They were practically breaking the rules." She concluded her speech. All Might started shaking from her evaluation. (This part took way to long to write)

"W-well, Young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was correct!" he gave her a thumbs up. Everyone, including me, was shocked by her evaluation. Then the next match came on. I didn't really wan to see everyone else, not trying to be cocky. I looked at Bakugo and he was still trembling and silent. I went over to him and gave him a pat on the shoulder. I waved for him to come with me. We went into the hallway to discuss.

"So, are you ok?"

"Am-am I a villain?" He has tears in his eyes and his voice was breaking.

"Bakugo, you are at U.A. a school for heroes in training. Of course you aren't a villain." I gave him a hug and he wrapped his arms around me.