Sleepover!!

Welcome back to whatever the hell this is. Go ahead and read. Bye-bye now!

Y/N pov:

"Promise me." I hear Shinsou say. I didn't notice but he was gripping my shoulder pretty tightly. I couldn't promise him. I had to make up for it or else I would never live it down. I get up and pull him up with me. We walk to my door. Before opening it up, I look at him.

"Fine. I promise. Now I'll go ask dad if you can stay for the night. And get your uniform. We have school tomorrow." I say. I have a weak smile on my face and walk out with him taking him to my dad who was in the living room with his sleeping bag, laying on the floor with the kitties. "Hey dad, can Shinsou stay the night? I don't think he should go home. I used my quirk on him and saw somethings." I say standing in the livingroom doorway/ archway thingy (IDK what it is called)

"Well, I need to know before he stays. What happens at your home Shinsou?" My dad asked actually standing up to face us.

"Uh well... I'd rather not say but If I must I will. Constant yelling and fighting." He says gripping my arm. I look down and ack up at him. It seems he didn't realize he was doing it cause he looked at me and let go. "Uh- sorry..." He said putting his hand around his neck

"No, it's fine. If you need to go ahead." I say putting his hand back on my arm. He smiles and starts squeezing again. I wince a little cause he is squeezing kinda had but I deal with it. I've been through worse.

"Alright. He is staying in the guest bedroom, GOT IT?" My dad says, with his quirk activating. His eyes went red and hair flew up 'ARE YOU STUPID?!' I thought yell. My dad had that little sense of what I was saying again and immediately stopped. "*sigh* Alright. Y/N go with him to his house to make sure he isn't hurt and make sure you have everything Shinsou. This means uniform, extra clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, and anything else." My dad said. We both nod and head to the door to put our shoes on. We get them on and start walking. Shinsou takes the lead.

"Hey uh, your dad looked like someone I know and love." He said not looking back at me. 'Goddammit, dad.'

"Oh really? He gets that a lot. People say he looks like the Pro-Hero Eraserhead. Sadly, he isn't." I say trying to hide the hint of panic in my voice. All I got out of his was a slight glance and a 'huh' out of him. We get to his house and I already hear the faint sounds of yelling. "Hey, you want me to come with you? Maybe they will calm down." I ask giving his hand a gentle squeeze to know that yelling won't bother me.

"I would rather you wait out here." He says. I give him a pouty lip. It also signals puppy eyes. "Ugh fine. But stick near me. Please. I don't want you getting hurt. They throw things sometimes." He says pulling me closer to him to the point where his arm was over my shoulder. I nodded and we headed inside.

"WHAT THE HELL?! YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MOTHER!" "YEAH?! WELL SINCE WHEN ARE YOU EVER HOME?! WHEN YOU ARE YOU ARE ALWAYS DRUNK!" I heard his parents yell as soon as we walk in.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home and I am staying at a friend's." Shinsou says a little louder.

"SHINSOU YOU LITTLE BRAT WHO ARE YOU-" I see his dad run to the door to see me standing right next to Shinsou. I see his mom follow the father since he actually shut up for once. She looks at me and gives me a nice smile.

"Oh hello dear. Who are you?" she says. 'She looks nice. How come she is always yelling?' I thought.

"Oh uhm I am Y-" I'm cut off

"She is the friend I am staying with. Her name is none of your concern." Shinsou says. He grabs my arm and leads me to his room where his chubby cat lays on his bed. I run over to it and let it warm up to me. It was a lot nicer than mine. "Sorry about that. Let me pack my things then we can go. Give me 3 minutes." He says