Chapter 4: feeling good

Emily shuts the door after Hotch gets in the uber, she gives you this look that is so irresistible. You push her up against the door with your hand around her neck, pulling her shirt off once again, kissing her from her lips all the way down to her underwear line. You look up while slowly taking the pair of boxers she's wearing off, kissing every part around her core. 

"y/n stop teasing me" emily moans while grabbing your hair

"oh really, what are you going to do about it?"

Right after saying that she pulls you back up to her eye level and pins you to the door all in one move. She crashes her lips onto yours taking full control which was perfect in every way one could imagine. She guides you to the couch where she strips you of what was on and you feel her hand making its way down to your pussy.

"good girl" she says as you moan into her ear while she starts rubbing your clit.

"fuck emily please" you beg as the knot in your stomach grows and she puts two fingers inside of you, getting faster with the pace and curling them hitting your g spot, almost putting you over the edge. She knows your close from the way you keep clenching your walls around her fingers.

You whimper as she takes her fingers out and starts to flick your clit with her tongue, moving at the pace of your breath. You tell her to go grab the strap from your drawer and she obeys, basically running to get it.

For some reason you start to get light headed and choked up. It felt like a panic attack but its sex you thought to yourself while waiting for emily to come back. You started to feel better once she walked back into the living room but she noticed how your arms were wrapped around your chest and you had put your boxers back on.

"baby what's wrong?" she asks trying to comfort you

You just let it all out, like an absolute crying mess. It was so embarrassing but emily just held you.

"I- I'm so sorry emily. I don't know what happened, all the sudden this wave of panic washed over me and I'm just so sorry."

"y/n, I promise you it's ok. Lets go get in bed and cuddle, so far the universe has told us tonight isn't the right one."

you nod your head at that and go to get up but emily surprises you by picking you up and carrying you bridal style to your room. Both of you can't stop laughing the whole way there.

Emily called the big spoon so she wrapped you in the covers and her arms and gave you a neck kiss while saying goodnight

"goodnight em" you say falling asleep immediately after.

---------------

next day

Your alarm goes off at 6 AM sharp. Both you and Emily groan about how its a desk day at the office and an especially long one because of how messy that last case was. Emily starts to drift off again so you tickle her side while giving her little neck bites.

"y/n stoppp" she giggles as you keep going and wrapping your leg around her to get on top

"why would you want me to stop baby" you say between kisses