Chapter 12 (Plan in action)

Midoriya's POV
About a week later me and shigaraki have been running the league well with the absence of all for one and in secret we've been dating. A few random members of the league are chilling with us in an abandoned warehouse when this weird guy with a bird mask enters, I ignore him as i haven't slept in a while and go back to trying to fall asleep. Only i am awoken a minute or so later by a yelp. My head shoots up and i analyse the scene.

Bird man is standing in front of us with blood all over him and one of our members is missing an arm. I get a head rush from sitting up to fast and feel dizzy i see the bird man talking but i can't tell what he's saying. Finally, the dizziness calms down enough for me to hear shigaraki say "we'll think about it, now leave" The bird man leaves and i look over to shigaraki for an explanation which he quickly provides. "He's the leader of the Shie hissaikai, they're the gang that's been selling quirk canceling bullets" Shigaraki hums before nodding.

We end up lending toga and twice to the shie hissaikai only to have them sent back after their leader is captured by a rising hero in training named lemillion. It's a shame we couldn't get a hold of the secret to the quirk canceling bullets but it's life. Instead, we redirect our attention to a plan to help all for one escape. "the facility is ultra-secure with measures that are way over board, we'd only have a chance if something huge happened that drew everyone's attention"

I hum "shigaraki's right it'd have to been something that'd require everyone's help, then maybe their security will be weak enough for us to infiltrate" "ya like all might going ballistic or something" I hum having a new idea "say i might be able to arrange exactly that" Everyone in the room immediately looks to me "if i can get all might to attack civilians, who would help out in rescuing all for one?" A few hands raise quickly while others follow hesitantly.

"good, now we need any information we can get about Tartarus" Shigaraki tugs on my arm as the villains start discussing ways to get info on the prison "how are you gonna get all might to attack civilians?" I smile at him and wink "i have my ways" He slowly nods putting his trust in me "alright everyone" All eyes move to me. "i want any and all information you can get in the next week on my desk as soon as possible, now everyone can go"

Me and shigaraki quickly leave and head out towards our base, we avoid keeping meetings there as it could be bugged. Within a day i already have a few thin files on the security system at Tartarus prison. I look through them and start making a map of what i know about the prison. Throughout the week i get more reports on the prison and start compiling a list of their security measures as well as a map. The information is also layered from 90% accurate to 20% accurate.

At the end of the week me and shigaraki figure out a plan and call a meeting. Once everyone gathers i start outlining the plan using the reliable information to start and ending with the least accurate. The villains agreed to our plan finding it well thought out, we had multiple back up plans and strategies as well as code words for danger. Soon everything was in place for the attack, the only thing left is my part. Making all might attack civilians.

I hop over to where all might was last seen. It takes about five minutes to find him from there, he's in a older part of town which works well for me. I let my eyes burn red and activate my telekinesis slamming all might inside of a building. Then hop down let out a thick smoke to blind all might. As his head snaps around looking for a villain i approach with red eyes. He spots my glowing eyes and locks with them giving me access to his body through possession.

I roll my shoulders in my temporary home of all might's body, then i pick up my actual body and hide it in a small closet space. Finally, i message shigaraki telling him the plans a go in five minutes. I walk out of the building and hop out into the middle of the city. Reporters quickly sworm me so, i let out a signature all might smile and grab one of the reports before slamming them into the ground making everyone else scatter and scream. 'this will be fun!'

I start my rampage through town and it doesn't take long before multiple pro heroes approach trying to get me to stop. Once they realise it's useless, they start attacking. I accidently kill a few of them before lady midnight shows up 'she might be a problem' I quietly attack her knocking her out to avoid any unwanted interruptions. The heroes are lost they're too weak to attack but can't let me continue to rampage its a beautiful look on there faces.