Chapter 13 (Mission report)

Shigaraki's POV
"Missions a go in five everyone" The small group of villains i had with me scatter around the building getting into there’s own places. I stay leant up against the wall and pull my phone out watching the news, a few reports swarm all might when suddenly he starts attack them. The sight looks impossible but is amazing, we wait five minutes then i send the message to the villains as we start the infiltration. Me and toga quickly move to the roof through one of kurogiri's portals and take out the two guards. Two minutes pass before there’s a voice over the radio asking for an update. Toga is the one to respond as she was transformed into one of the guards "we're all good up here and ready for the shift change"

I pull on the security guards cap and tightly tuck in my pale blue hair. Finally, the two fresh guards show up to switch posts with us "samael what up with him?" The male guard says nodding towards me, toga shrugs a bit "won't tell me, i think he woke up on the wrong side of the bed though because he's been snapping since we got here" I keep my head down and stop myself from growling at her antics. "ah well at least you don't have to deal with lilith, she's been snappy for the whole week must be that time of the month" The female guard immediately smacks him upside the head "that's enough chit-chat you two can get lost" Me and toga slip into the building and are careful to follow the exact directions into the guard office.

We slip in to see two men already there "jeez took you two long enough" One man shoves equipment into my arms before leaving "sorry about Al got a weird call from his husband and is a little stressed" The other male gives a apologetic smile then leaves. Me and toga sit down at the computer set up and quickly get to work. We have to pass all the security measures before changing any thing and that’s toga's job as she can pass retina scanners and finger print locks, i move to watching guards walking speeds through the already active camera's "plan 1 to 3 and 7 to 10 are out" "alright im done over here and im plugging in abaddon now" I move over to the opposite side of the control panel and grab a switch "ready?"

A nod from toga and i set in motion base plan 4 by flicking the lights in a specific room, four short one long. The camera's fuz a bit but go back to natural within a nano-second "hey control everything alright? we saw the camera's flash" I nod as toga picks up the radio to respond "everything’s good, just spilt some water" The voice over the radio sounds neutral to the news "are you sure, oh uh i'm passing a camera now can you tell which one?" We both instinctively look at the monitors to see them blank and remember we are feeding our own footage through, i think back to the guards speeds and take a fairly well educated guess "you just passed 4c but you haven't appeared on 4b yet, that’s assuming your following you patrol"

A slight chuckle is heard over the radio "you got me, i was yanking your chain but uh did i have you worried for a second?" Toga's the one to respond now "you scared me half to death, i thought i was about to be fired" I get up from the chair now that our job is done it's time to clear out "eh sorry about that samael" "it's fine" Toga joins me at the door when there’s no response from the radio. We quickly head left to follow behind a set of patrol officers till we reach a janitor’s closet. We both get inside and close the door then i left toga up so she can unscrew the vent panel, when she's done, she climbs up then helps me up. We crawl through the vents for a while till i see the marker and stop to check my watch.

"we're a minute a head of schedule, we need to wait for abaddon to turn the lasers of" I say quietly and toga softly hums. A full sixty seconds later we keep moving till we hit an up curve. We spider up the ventilation shaft and hop back onto the roof opposite side the mini building where the guards are. Kurogiri opens a portal now that we are outside the building and we quickly walk through to get back to our base. "abaddon, were back can you patch toga through to the control room" Abaddon glances up at us before looking back at their computer and typing then sliding a laptop to toga. "thanks, abaddon" Toga smiles and takes the computer before heading to her room.

An hour passes before finally i hear the alarm from abaddons computer, i immediately get up and join abaddon at his computer. The mission should be finished and will either be a success or a failure depending on what code abaddon receives from our five members that are still in the field. The first message abaddon get is 47371a2; part 1 is a success, the one is 23655a2; another success, 96727a2; success, 17523a2; success, the last code received is...