Chapter 8 (One turns into two)

Real quick i have to thank all the people from the comments who are sending kind messages i really started to give up on this story but they inspired me to go on so, thanks!

Midoriya's POV
As we were waiting for the go signal i turn to shigaraki "hey what happens if denki refuses to join?" He hums for a second before responding "we threaten his family or something, then if he still refuses the we kill him" I lightly giggle making shigaraki look at me "we're gonna threaten his family? his parents are abusive and his brother is a pill popper that beats him up when he's got extra anger" He smiles lightly "i guess we'd be offering a favour instead" I nod with a small laugh just then blue flames emerge from the top of the forest.

Shigaraki turns towards the flames "let's go" I nod and we head towards the fire. After two minutes of running, we get to the main building the camp is held in and throw a smoke bomb inside the window. I swiftly chloroform denki and drag him out the window handing him off to shigaraki. We start run away from the building when something catches my eye "hey, I'll see you at the base" I go to leave but shigaraki stops me "what are you doing?" I look up at him "trust me, and don't wait up" Slowly shigaraki agrees and i run off.

Shigaraki's POV
I carry this denki kid back to our meet point and go through the portal. I arrive back at the base and lay the kid down in one of our spare rooms. I put quirk blocking cuffs on him and head back out to the bar. An hour later everyone important except midoriya has returned. Another two hours and no word from midoriya 'I'm starting to get worried now'. "HEY, THE KIDS WAKING UP" I groan and get up heading back to the room i put the kid in. "WHERE AM I?!" I walk in to see the kid huddled in a corner. Dabi looks back at me "can i go now" I nod and dabi leaves without another word.

I look at the kid in the corner "I'm not here to hurt you, i want you to join the league" His expression changes "w-what?" I tap my foot and stuff my hands in my pockets "join the league" He looks down his face changes to a shameful look as if he were considering the offer. He shakes his head and looks back up to me "no" I go to speak only to be interrupted "what if your crush were to join us as well?" I look back and softly smile seeing midoriya. "midoriya?" I look back to the lightning kid to see an utterly shocked face. Midoriya walks over to denki and kneels down beside him "what if shinsou joined us as well, then would you join?"

I hear the door open again and turn to see a male with purple hair "you joined them?.." The man shakes his head "i said that if you were ok with joining then i would as well" The lightning kid jumps at the purple haired kid causing them both to fall. Then midoriya's at my side "now if you agree then we would kill your family or if you want you could" The yellow haired kid looks up at midoriya with an unreadable expression "my family? I don't have one of those..." Midoriya smiles kindly "sorry i meant your biological parents and brother"

In the end the two joined and were introduced to higher rank members as the U.A traitors. Midoriya suggested a great plan to explain everything; when the hero's save denki he will tell them we tried to turn him and even threatened to kill his family, later when the heroes tell him that his family is dead he's supposed to release as much electricity he can in a "frantic" state of grief hopefully injuring a hero or two. Then there's shinsou he's can just leave as the hero's had already figured all students were safe either then denki and told them to go home. After the plans sorted out, we all go back to doing our own thing.

I walk over to midoriya and pull him into my room "you need something shig?" I flop down backwards onto my bed causing midoriya to giggle "so how did you get that shinsou kid to agree to join?" He lays down on the bed beside me "well when we were leaving i saw shinsou chilling in a tree watching the chaos" I hum lightly "so, that's why you split off" "ya i went to talk to him, i wasn't a hundred percent sure but i was pretty sure he liked denki but his parents are like SUPER homophobes so i gave an offer he couldn't refuse" I smile and turn my head towards him "but what would you do if he did refuse?" He turns to me and giggles lightly "he asked the same thing" I raise an eyebrow urging him to explain "i took a picture of him watching the chaos and he happened to be smiling"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

By the way i'm gonna try and get another chapter out in a few days