First encounter

While the three teams are getting on a bullhead, the four titan shifters are busy trying to figure out where they are.

"Alex, know where we are?" Asked Triston. Alex replied "No clue." While shaking his head.

Dimitri yelled out to the others "Hey! Look at what I found!" While pushing a large box.

"What's in it?" Olivia asked. Dimitri opened the box to reveal ODM gear but different? This gear used the C96 mauser pistol and some sort of spear.

"What are these? It looks like ODM gear but it uses our pistols... did the devils get some of our equipment and recreate it?" Alex asked, confused as to how they got the pistols and concerned for Marley if they ever use it on them.

Triston replied to Alex "No... that can't possibly be. The reports said they used muskets and flintlocks. They're not advanced enough to recreate them"

Olivia continued "Besides, if their only enemy are titans then guns wont do them much good, why bother advancing something that works just fine?"

Dimitri interrupted Olivia  "In order to better control their citizens or handle criminals of course. From the reports they said only the MP and the Garrison use rifles."

Triston picks up the equipment and puts them back in the box. "They may be useful, but we need to hide them. Olivia, can you transform and find up a place to hide?"

"Su-" Olivia was interrupted by a low growl. Everyone looks at the direction the noise came from and from a Bush came a pack of black wolf like creature with bone armor.

Before anyone could say something Dimitri has already turned into his titan form and fought the pack. Everybody grabs a pistol and starts shooting, the noise of battle however attracts more grimm and a certain group.
--------------------------------------------------------------
While teams RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY are wandering the emerald forest they hear the sound of Grimm's roaring and guns firing.

"Someone's in danger! We have to help!" Yelled out Ruby. She uses her semblance to speed through the trees to the fight.

"We gotta help them! Ruby wait up!" Yelled Yang and everyone starts running to the noise.

When they get there they see ruby standing still eyes wide and mouth big enough to fit 5 cookies.

"Ruby, what are you looking a-" Jaune asked but stops when he sees the Jaw titan ripping through hordes of grimm.

As the rest of the group catches up they all stand in awe of the titans sharp jaws and claws cutting grimm after grimm.

The jaw titan kills the last grimm and from its nape comes out Dimitri. Three other people come out of the bushes and walk towards Dimitri. They start chatting as the group still wonders what to do.

"Um, this is the place the anomaly occured right?" Asked Weiss unsure of what to do.

"Yep, right here on my scroll." Said Coco.

Ruby finally snapped out of it and said to everyone "We should go say hi!".
"That doesnt sound like a good" before Jaune finished Ruby and the rest were already gone. "-idea..."
--------------------------------------------------------------
As the four chat suddenly a cluster of Rose petals appear and a girls comes out "Hi! I'm ruby nice to meet you!"

More people come out from the forest and into the clearing made by the Jaw titans fight against grimm. Everyone had their guards up but after seeing they meant no harm they relax a bit but still keep awareness of their surroundings in case more grimm come.

A stylish woman comes up to the four "The names Coco, this is Ruby" she said pointing to the girl "and this is Jaune" pointing at the blond boy.

"We came to pick you up." Coco said to the group. "Coco I thought we were meant only to investigate..." said a girl with bunny ears. Her words however fall on deaf ears.

"And why should we come with you?" Asked Triston. Coco replied "Because you dont look like you got any choice" she said pointing at her scroll with a message from ozpin telling them to 'bring them back to the academy.'

"How do we know we can trust you?" Asked alex. This time it was a blond girls turn to answer "We wont hurt you guys I promise. A huntress never goes back on her word."

Triston thought for a bit, "Alright, we'll go." Dimitri looks at Triston confused "how are we sure we can trust them?".
Triston answered "I've been sent as a spy to the mid-east alliance. I can tell they're trustworthy."

"Great! Well just call in a bullhead and-" Ruby said. "Wait, we have our own ways. Olivia, do it." Triston said and Olivia nodded, turning herself into the cart titan. Alex said to olivia "Pick up the box, we might need those."

"Everyone get on." Said Dimitri climbing onto the titan. "Uhmm... ok..." Jaune said nervously getting on the titan.

"Which way?" Asked Olivia, her titans voice creeping our the three teams. "Ummm... t-that way..." Ruby said pointing at the cliffs.

When everyone was on and Olivia had the box secured to her titan she ran off towards Beacon academy.

END OF CHAPTER 2