Beacon academy

Arriving at Beacon, the group go to ozpins office. While one the way the four had to deal with constant questioning from the rest of the group.

"Wasthatyoursemblance,Howdoesitwork,Whatareyourweapons,canIseethemplease?" Ruby said with sparkles in her eyes.

Yang pulled on her sister's hood "Easy there little sis, save the questions for later. These guys gotta have a talk with ozpin."

The elevator arrives and we all get in, though it is rather cramped. When they arrive they see a man with white hair and glasses sitting down across the room.

"You are dismissed, good job on the mission." The man said. As the three teams leave the man then turns to them. "Well then, I believe a proper introduction is in order. I am Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon."

"Triston Brown, nice to meet you."

"Alex Johnson."

"I am Olivia Trinnity."

"Dimitri Ivanov, at your service."

"Please, take a seat." Ozpin said. We all sit down in silence as ozpin speaks.

"I have noticed you're not exactly from here."

Alex rolled his eyes saying "Where'd you get that from? Our attire, the ability turn into titans, or the fact that we came out of a fucking wind ball thingy."

Triston nudged him with his elbow. "Sorry for his behaviour, it's just that... things aren't exactly well... going as expected..."

"And why is that?" Ozpin asked to which Triston replied "Well, we were supposed to be on the way Paradis island."

"Paradis?" Ozpin asked with a questioning look. "Yes, well... do you happen to have a map? We need to go back to Marley."

"A map?" Ozpin takes out his scroll and messages Glynda to bring a map to his office. "Now then, tell me more about this 'Marley'."

"Hah? Are you stupid or something? Marley is the most power hungry nation and you haven't heard of em?" Alex scoffed at Ozpin.

Dimitri grew suspicious of Ozpin while Olivia was minding her own business observing the office and the view outside the tower.

The elevator arrived and out came Glynda holding a map of Remnant.
"Here is the map you asked for. Have a good day." She said before leaving his office.

"Well then, if you could just point out Marley then that would be quite helpful." Ozpin said as he opened the map, showing them not the world they were used to, but an entirely new world.

The shocked faces further solidified Ozpins suspicions on where these strangers came from. "You're... not from here, are you?"

Triston reached out and grabbed Ozpins collar. Ozpin however stated calm and stood still. "Who are you?" Asked Triston.

"As I said, I am Ozpin, headmaster of this academy."

The four are alert, slightly panicked even. Olivia, someone who trusts easily so long as they're not a part of Marley oppression, reached for pistol. Dimitri placed his hand near his rifle, and Alex put out his cigarette and placed a blade near his hand.

'If I activate my titan here, the fall will most likely make me immobile. Then again I can just get Olivia to carry us to the landing area where we can steal an aircraft.' Alex thought to himself.

"Okay, how about a deal?" Triston said, confusing his fellow warriors. "You want us for our titan powers, is that correct?" He said, letting go of Ozpin.

Ozpin, still calm replied "I am fascinated by your abilities, however you seem to be guilty about them. I can offer you a place to stay, a second chance if you may..."

"A chance to use your powers for something you wont regret doing."

As Ozpin said his final sentence they all remembered the war against the mid-east. How they took lives without question. How they easily forgot that behind every rifle is a person.

Everyone stayed silent for a while. Triston turned to his teammates, his team nodded knowing what he was going to do.

"We accept your offer."

END OF CHAPTER 3