Initiation Part I

"We accept your offer."

As those words came out ozpin grew a minuscule smile on his face. "It seems we have a deal, you will stay in a spare dorm. Room 306, Glynda will act as your guide."

The four warriors nodded and went in the elevator. When the doors opened, they were greeted by a woman with blonde hair tied in a bun. "I am Glynda goodwitch, I will be your guide, for now let's your the school, get you familiar with the layout."

""""Yes ma'am."""" The four said in unison.

The rest of the day was a tour around Beacon.

We were taken to our dorms which was a spare room in the staff area. It's not much but as warriors they've faced tougher conditions. Before dinner they were given devices called scrolls which act almost like the telephones and radios back in Marley. They were then measured for their uniforms and sent to the cafeteria to eat.

Their initiation begins tomorrow.
--------------------------------------------------------------

It's their initiation day, the four titan shifter stand at the edge of Beacon cliff.
Each warrior using their own ODM gear. Triston used the dual pistol version, Alex used an upgraded version of the bladed ODM gear, Olivia had thunder spears, and Dimitri also used the dual pistol version but he had a rifle strapped to his waist.

They stood on platforms while Ozpin gave his speech. "This initiation will decide whether or not you have the determination to join one of the most prestigious huntsman academies in Remnant. If you succeed you will have a guaranteed future as a huntsman. However if you fail, it could result in crippling injuries or worse. The first person you make eye contact with will be your partner for the next four years. Goodluck."

However Ozpin forgot to mention that their initiation would be broadcasted to the whole school.

Then they were launched into the emerald forest.
--------------------------------------------------------------
It wasn't that hard to properly maneuver in the forest, afterall, these were made for these tightly packed environments. However it still took some getting used to since they were trained using the sword variant. Except for Alex of course.

The warriors were flying through the emerald forest heading towards the ruins. However watching the stream were two teams that have already met them before.

In the Cafeteria...

The students are watching the initiation on their scrolls and a certain cookie loving girl is starry eyed at their ODM gear.

"Oh my gosh, did you see those weapons?!" Ruby yelled out to her friends, sister, and ice queen.

"They do seem rather mature though..." Weiss said, "If only a certain someone could be a bit more mature as well." She said staring at Ruby.

"I like some mature guys" Yang said staring at Triston, and Alex.

Nora put her foot on the table "After this, let's greet them with pancakes!".

The team continued to talk about the late arrivals. Similar scenes played out all over the academy.

Back to the warriors...

Dimitri landed on a branch high up in the trees. He takes his M38 Carcano and aims for a beowolf alpha in the middle of a pack.

He holds his breath and pulls the trigger, and a bullet passes through the alpha's head. The rest of the beowolf pack, confused, were made easy picking for Dimitri.

When he kills the last beowolf a wire hooks onto the tree he's on, and Olivia lands on the large branch. 

"Were you late or did you just watch?" Dimitri asked.

"Oh c'mon Dima, it's not everyday we get to see you using a rifle." She replied. "Why dont you use  it more often? The commander always said you're a natural marksman y'know..."

"I just found very little reason to use a gun. Most of my missions require the use of my titan afterall." Dimitri answered plainly.

"Alright, follow me. I know which way the temple is." Olivia said, latching onto another tree. Dimitri secured his rifle to his waist and swung across with her.

END OF CHAPTER 4