~Walking home~

Noya waited outside for Asahi.

Believe it, or not Noya was wearing a scarf. It sort of covered half of his face, so his eyes and a bit of his nose and upwards of his face was visable. 

Why? Because it's February, and its cold. Very .Cold.

Noya was just scolling on his phone, looking at his texts.

He was just about to text Asahi but he looked up and saw the Male infront of him.

"Asahi-san! Hi! Ready to go?" Noya was smiling, but you couldnt tell because of the big scarf.

"Mhm, Im ready, you?" Asahi responded with.

"Of course i am!" Noya replied, shoving his phone in his pockets.

Asahi opened his mouth to speak, but Noya grabbed his arm and started to drag Asahi out of the school.

After some time of walking, Noya let go of Asahi and shoved his hands in his jacket pocket. He was still smiling, and you could see it this time, since the scarf was now only around his neck.

Asahi kept looking athe ground, he was happy to be there, though, he didn't want to mess up.

"Mess up what?" You might be wondering, WELL- i'll tell you.

Asahi has tiny, no, small, nah, big? Still not there.... Massive, yes, crush on Noya. I mean, why wouldnt he? Noya's perect smile, perfect energetic personality, and how he is positive and much more. If Asahi were to describe Noya in a nice way, we would be here all day.

Will Asahi ever admit he likes Noya? Never. Most of us all know Asahi's timid personality.

He overthinks things, such as your common, "He will never like me back...."   "He's way too good for me.." and all that.

Looks like Noya has to make the first move.