~We can be what you want to be~

Asahi looked over at Noya. "Well, Noya, what do you want to be?" Asahi had a warm smile on his face.

"Soo... We can be anything?" Noya questioned. "We can be what you want to be, Noya" 

Noya didnt even hestitate, he just straight ( i mean, wobbly) up said..

"SO CAN WE START DATING!?"

Asahi paused for a moment. "Do you want to?" Noya started at Asahi blankly.

"Thats how you ask someone out?" Asahi blinked, then got all embarrased. He covered his face with hands hands and mumbled something. "What was that, Asahi?" Asahi looked up.

"I-i didnt mean it to sound like that- I just wanted to make sure you wanted to- Im sorry, ill ask properly-" Noya started to giggle. Asahi gave him a confused look. Noya then started to laugh. "Whats so funny?" Noya stopped laughing, but still smirked. 

"The point of fact that youre apologizing for my mistake, I should be the sorry one, Asahi"  At this point Asahi didnt know what to feel anymore. "But, Asahi, from this day forward... You can now call me your boyfriend!" Noya smiled one of the brightest smile ever seen before. This was both of their current dreams come true. To date the one they love.

A/N 

Sorry for not posting i awhie, again, stuff, yknow? 

Your actually still reading this? In my opinion your wasting your time 0-o

I mean, i just re-read all of this, its kind of embarrasing.

Oh well, hope this makes up for the loss, 

See you in the next chapter, maybe-

                                                                                  -Umbreon The  (Crap) Author