~Its Cold Out Tonight~

Asahi was overthinking a few things, why did Noya say nothing about the romance? 

"So..Noya... What was your opinion on the movie?"

 Asahi had to try not make it sound like he was directly asking "Why did you say nothing about the romance scene?"

"Oh! I liked it quite a bit, my favourite charcter was ----!"

Asahi thought hard for a moment.

That was one of the lovers from the younger couple.

"Ohhh, yeah, he was an alright charcter" Asahi replied.

Noya looked out the window.

"Asahi-san! Look, its snowing!"

Asahi looked outside the window. It was, indeed, snowing.

"Oh, how nice, but what if the snow gets really deep? what if i cant walk home, what if-"

Noya gave him a light slap.

"Dont over think! If it gets too deep, you can stay the night, ypu brought your phone, right? Text your parents! Plus, mine arent coming back tonight sOoO!"

Asahi nodded, still watching the snow fall, it was only 5:30 pm, if the snow stopped soon he could get home and avoid the...

gAy PaNiC

So, Asahi could only hope.

Noya then started talking about all the times he has had in the snow, that he can remember.

Asahi nodded and responded, but kept an eye on the snow, it was getting thicker by the minuet.

"Oh boy, im in for a long night tonight..." Asahi thought.

" Asahi thought