Chapter 8

Previously on Alafl
A lost and found little

(Cough...Yeah I went there. I couldn't resist a previously entrance.
Moving on.)

"If we can't have her no one can.".....

Morgan's Pov

"She looks so adorable!" Alex exclaims

"I know right?" I say with a smile.
"I feel drawn to her, like we are meant to be a family, you know what I mean?"

"I wish I had a little, they are just SOOO, cute." Alex get's a longing look.
"Then again I'm an Auntie! "She exclaims with a cheer.
I laugh quietly as I shush her to prevent from waking Eliza.

Rose enters the room with a stack of files and what looks to be paperwork.
"Babe I need your assistance with all of this." She says while gesturing to the stack in her hands.
"This is all of her medical history, the discharge paperwork, along with temporary emergency custody papers, and finally witness statements and police reports that we are required to fill out and turn in that let's the local police know more about the situation, babe."

With a sigh and a nod I take half of the stack, while Alex laughs quietly and wishes us "good luck." as she starts leaving the room.

But she was quickly stopped by her husband Eric standing in the doorway with his arms crossed with a look of amusement
Covering his face.

"Love we have to help with the witness reports too, we did find her after all."

Alex huffs and then gives a sly grin.
"Oh love of my life, that is what's so amazing about you.
Finding that poor defenseless girl and having the idea of bringing her to my hospital, you are such an amazing husband." she feigns putting her arms around his neck for a hug.

"Which is why if anyone asks you found her and this was all your idea, meaning I don't need to do any extra paperwork." Alex smirked, slipping past him to the hall as quick as she could.

Eric playfully rolls his eyes and turns to her and replies to her before she can get out of sight.

"Babe." He calls, "You can't get out of it just by pushing the credit to me, besides you're still a witness, so you still have paperwork to do." He says with a smirk. 

"Ugh! Fine fine...I'll do it, but your sleeping on the couch tonight.

"What did I do!?" He exclaims. And was quickly shushed and saw Morgan pointing to Eliza on the bed. Giving a quick apology and
Cheesey grin he quieted down.

"Because I said so." Alex finalized. with a smirk

"In that case,"

He grinned and took a third of the papers from Rose and handed them to Alex.
"Have fun." he chuckled quietly and took off running down the hall to the elevator leaving  a stunned Alex, and my wife and I laughing quietly at the exchange.

"I swear he acts like a little more than an actual little." Alex groaned. 

Alex put the stack of paperwork down on the table and takes off leaving with the promise that she will be back for her part of the paperwork with Eric in tow.
Heading off in the same direction as her husband.

"Those two will never change." Rose laughed gently.
"I'll be back babe I need to get her medical history signed off on with the specialists upstairs." Rose said with a sigh.

"Why do you need her med history signed?" I asked confused.
Rose smirked and planted a deep passionate  kiss on me which I was more than happy to reciprocate until we had to come up for air.