CHAPTER 2

(A/N Okay, guys sorry it took me a bit of time to update this but I was stuck on writer's block and I was making sure my grammar was somewhat decent.
Either way, tell me what you think, and let me know if something seems off in the book.)

Eliza's Pov

I have been driving for the past 18 hours, and I have no idea where I am, I'm also running out of gas so "joy." With no money, I'm screwed.
I'm tired, scared, sore, and I'm pulling over to the side of the road to sleep.
I go to close my eyes but hear a ring, my eyes shoot open looking around for the ringing then it stops.

"Great now I really am going crazy," I grumble to myself.

As I close my eyes again I hear the ringing,

"Ugh, now what?" I groan as I hear the ringing start once again. 

Grabbing my bag with confusion and irritation I quickly open it and search through it still not finding the ringing.

"This doesn't make sense I don't even have a phone." I think to myself puzzled now more than ever.
I wait about five minutes and the ringing starts again, so I dump the contents of my bag on the passenger seat and I look at Coco and pick her up hearing the ringing from her stomach.
I search my stuffie looking for anything to indicate an opening soon I find a zipper under her collar and pull it back to see a cellphone fall into my lap.
I see the caller id saying Morgan as the screen lights up my car, I swipe across the screen to answer it quickly.  

(E is Eliza and M is Morgan during text's and calls, and calls will also be bold and texts)

E "Hello?" I answer carefully. 

M "Hey sweetie are you, Eliza?" The woman questions soothingly and gently.

E "W...Who w...want's to know?" I stutter out in shock.

M "Calm down sweetie. My name is Morgan Summers." She soothes. 

E "H...How did you get this n...number?" I asked hesitating.

M "Your brother has told us much about you sweetie, you visited us when you were young and then at the funeral." She says calmly.

E "Ok." I reply not really knowing what else to say.

M "Eliza sweetie are you alright." She asked with concern.

I burst into tears not knowing what to do or say. 
It sounded like she was generally concerned for me, something I haven't had in months, but with the way, my parents have been treating me I wondered if they ever cared. 

M "Eliza Sweetheart I need you to calm down for me breathe, baby." She says gently.

E "I d...don't t...think I c...can." I sob out.

M "Shh sweetie shh, can you tell me where you are?" She coaxes.

 E "I no k...know." I feel myself slipping the longer I cry.

M "Okay sweetie it's okay you see the red button on the top of the phone?" She asks.

E "Yesh." I reply slipping further into my headspace.

M "Okay sweetie I want you to push that red button for three seconds, can you do that for me?" She asked hoping I didn't slip too far.

E "Otay." I sniffle but still push the button for 3 seconds. 

M "Good girl, okay I'm on my way I'll be there in an hour sweetie stay put and get some rest okay?"

E "Otay, but can wu tay on da phone?" I ask feeling afraid of being alone. 

M "Absolutely Baby." she says as she grabs her purse along with her keys and tells someone to set up one of the guest rooms.
 right near her and her wife's bedroom

"Yes, ma'am right away." I heard someone say.