Chapter Five

~ Her Name is Noel ~

Chapter Five:

"Cappuccino? You mean you actually had some before you decided to spill it all over me?" I asked, a small annoyance had been laced into my words.

I turned around, "Of course, I wouldn't want to waste all of it," he smirked, "now, leave. I'm sure you have lots of homework to do." He changed his tone of voice from amused to serious and boring in one second flat.

I rolled my eyes, "Bye Mr. Tomlinson."

~~

"Wait, so you're actually serious? The guy you served at your work the other day is your drama teacher?" Niall asked, attempting to hide his laughter as much as possible.

I nodded my head, "Unfortunately. He brought it up today after the lesson, it was annoying."

Niall smirked, "Annoying? Yeah, right. I bet you loved talking to him one-on-one, am I right?" He gave a suggestive chuckle.

I pushed his shoulder with my hand, smiling, "Shut up."

Niall stopped laughing and quickly re-gained himself, "So how are your other classes?"

"They're alright but Drama is my favourite -not for the reason you think though, you?"

"Either P.E or Music."

We continued on talking about pointless stuff, just getting to know the minor details about each other.

It was actually quite relaxing and nice to have a real friend who seemed genuinely interested in me and my life.

He was going to definitely become really important to me someday. He was awesome.

~~

A/N: Hello to the small minority of people who actually still read this book! I know it's actually been a while since I last updated (2 years ago, to be precise, sorry!) but I suddenly just decided that I won't delete this book after-all, I have hope in this.

So I basically wrote this chapter really quickly (as you can tell) so sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes and for the short chapter but whatcha gonna do about it? lol

Hope you enjoyed this! I'll update sometime or another, baiiiii xx ~ Sharni