Chapter Three:

~Her Name Is Noel~

Chapter Three:

"Okay class, you are dismissed but remember to study because we are going to have a quiz on this soon." Our English teacher called out to us after the lunch bell had rung. I sighed and stood up, placing everything on my desk to bag. I smiled slightly as I remembered I was going to be hanging out with Niall today. He seemed nice, I guess I could give him a try as a friend. Maybe even open up to him one day. Maybe.

I walked out of the dull-filled classroom and began to walk down the hallway. Once I reached my locker and put in my code, I opened it and threw my bag inside. After slamming the locker door, I noticed somebody leaning on the locker right beside mine which caused me to jump.

"Jesus, Niall. You scared me." I said as I placed a hand over my pounding heart, over dramatically looking too fearful. He noticed this and laughed. I couldn't help but laugh too when he did. His laugh was just so... contagious.

"Alright, let's go. I plan on getting t' know you better." He spoke through his thick Irish accent. This time it was my turn to laugh.

"Yes, yes. Okay, gosh!" I said in fake surrender, throwing my hands in the air as I did. He smiled.

"I can tell we're going to be close friends." He playfully winked towards me and I smiled back in reply.

"I'm sure we are."

I was about to turn around when a familiar head of brown hair caught my eye. He was just about to show his face as a girl had called out his name, but I wasn't paying attention, only trying to figure out who he was when Niall got in my line of view. "Hello? Noel?" He asked, waving his hand in front of me to try and catch my attention. I looked at him and shook my head,

"W-what?" I asked as I looked at him but he only raised an eyebrow towards me.

"Are you alright?"

"Umm, yeah. Yeah, fine."

He didn't look convinced. Far from it really however he just shook his head and smiled slightly, beginning to walk towards the cafeteria door. Luckily, I was quick enough to catch up to him. This was going to be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god, Niall!" I laughed, my face probably turning as red as a tomato.

"I know, I know, but it's true! I just didn't notice the sign said 'Girls Only'."

"But how could you just simply run into the girls toilets?" I managed to say through my laughter. He was about to answer when the bell rang and he smiled, winking towards me. What?

"I don't know, I just don't." I laughed once again and picked up my things, ready to get to Drama with Mrs. Jennet. Alright, I thought to my self, let's go.

"Seeya Niall!" I called, walking towards the exit and walking down the hallway. I was just about to leave when,

"Bye Noel, seeya after school!" Niall yelled back. We had agreed to go to my house and just get to know each other better, I mean if we were going to be in the same school and class together, we may as well be friends. So far we had only two classes together: Art and Music.

I rushed to the door in which led me to the Drama room. Opening the door slowly, I sighed noticing Mrs. Jennet wasn't here yet, she would have given me detention for sure.

"Miss! Care to explain as to why you are late?" I heard a familiar voice call. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around.

Why was he here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Cliff-hanger! Okay so maybe not a very good one but sorry not sorry. :P Hope you enjoyed it because for some strange reason I had fun writing it! Oh and guess what? Holidays are here! So if you read my note in my other book, Was It All Really Just A Game, I promised to do at least one chapter on each book.

But, don't worry, I plan on doing more than just one on this book. Please read my other books if you haven't already, also I'm not one to ask of this but I really, really would like at least a few votes or comments so could you maybe just leave a few comments or vote?

Okay, thanks for reading! Luff ya, my special little unicorns! (I don't even know, I just decided that would be a great name for you guys!) and don't forget to vote and comment, xx ~Sharni.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~