Chapter Four

~Her Name is Noel~

Chapter Four:

"Why should it matter to you as to why I'm late?" I asked hastily.

He looked taken aback for a few seconds before finally answering my question, "Because I'm your teacher. Now, why are you late?"

"I don't know, I guess I had trouble finding this place?" I said, not even trying to hide the fact I was lying.

"You have been at this school for four years now, correct?"

"Three actually." I butted in.

He rolled his eyes, "therefore you should know where you're going."

I nodded my head followed by a sigh before he instructed me to sit down.

"Yes your royal highness..." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing, nothing."

He glanced at me one more time with one eyebrow raised before directing his attention to the class. I didn't pay attention, however, all I heard was a flatline of his annoying voice; I'd zoned him out.

I looked around only to see girls drooling and staring at him as if he were a piece of steak and they were hungry dogs that hadn't been fed for days, bit scary really, while the guys relaxed, listened every now and then and slouched in their chairs. I mean, of course, there were a few normal people in here and listening to the teacher intensively but that was a small minority.

Finally, I decided to listen to him when the bell sounded. I sighed with relief, I didn't have to stay and listen to him blabber about nothing any longer.

"Miss George, can you please come over to my desk? I'd like to have a few words with you." He said. A few people 'oohed' around me while others looked around, indifferent towards the situation.

I sighed again, ran my fingers through my hair and turned around. "Yes?"

"Why were you so late to my class today?"

I shrugged. I honestly had no real, valid reason to have been late. "Just was? I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again."

"It better not."

"It won't," I promised once more. "Can I please go now?"

He nodded. I turned around and just as I got to the door, "Oh and by the way," he paused, "the cappuccino was nice."

What?

~~

Short chapter, yeah? Oh well, at least now that I updated my friend can stop bugging me about it aha.

Anyway, thanks for reading :) LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU xx

~~