Chapter 1 :)

⚠️Tw⚠️ abuse and blood

This will be written from y/n perspective

I ran. Not daring to look back. I've done this before, yet before I didn't have a massive bruise on my eye and a massive cut down my arm the blood dripping leaving a trail behind me. I  ran into a ally and caught my breath, I crouched down holding my arm. Shit. It was deeper then I thought. I reached into my bag and pulled out a rag I tied it around my arm. I took a deep breath and put my hood up, grabbed my bag and left the ally.

Time skip - 5 minutes

I knew I wouldn't be able to stay long but it was better then nothing. I walked over to the my parents grave and kneeled down, taking a deep breath I pulled my hood down no one was around anyway. The wind was cold and harsh, I was used to this my by now I heard russuling and decided that was my sign to go. Quickly I reached back into my bag and pulled out a flower when mum was here she used to tell me all about flowers she said her favourite was a lilly of the valley so I often brought those I placed it down and left hidden by the darkness of the night.

Time skip - its the morning now

I was woke to shouting and a pain in my arm, I sat up now becoming aware of my surroundings I had fell asleep in an ally behind the graveyard to the left of my a gate and to the right a group of police, I did not wait to find out what they wanted I jumped up  and ran towards the gate and started to climb up. I heard various 'GET DOWN' or ' STOP RUNNING' from the police I didn't give them a chance to catch up by now I had made it over the gate and continued to sprint I could no longer hear the police yet continued to run I wasn't taking any chances. It had been about 5 minutes since I started running I turned to check no one was there I took a deep breath then I felt someone grab my wrist with such force I released a small yell before I deside to fight back the police officer almost released my wrist but another officer had come now and grabbed my other wrist. I admitted defeat as they dragged me to the station.

Time skip - they take you to hospital before you return to the orphanage(your now at the orphanage)

I sigh I didn't like it here yet it was better then Foster homes. Miss Lockheart walks in a warm yet dissoponted smile on her face ' so the home didn't work out?' she questionedon a careful tone. Reluctantly I nod but stay quiet she walks over and places a hand on my shoulder ' well someone's here to meet you' she says. I froze great another family that will act nice then show who they really are when no one is looking. 'y/n?' I was pulled out of my thoughts I turned to face her ' great.' I replied not wanting to upset her.