Chapter 6

⚠️Tw⚠️

HUGE THANKS TO : Bleak_Dragon they have been helping me and giving me ideas. You should check them out!

you lay there for a minute crying. You where exhausted and felt safe for once. You gave in. Sleep took over

Time skip - 6 hours. You didn't sleep last night so you slept for a while

You wake up in your assigned room you sat up pushing off the blanket that was placed over you. standing up you open the door. It was quite upstairs but you could hear a very faint conversation downstairs, slowly and carefully you make your way downstairs.

'y/n!' wilbur said jumping out of his seat at the table and running over to you giving you a hug

'are you alright? Dad said we weren't allowed in your room while you where asleep' Tommy says running over joining the hug. Techno says nothing but still joins the hug.

'alright boys give her some space. Come finish dinner' reluctantly the boys sat down and continued to eat 'go rest sweetheart, ill see you later' Phil said with a genuine look in his eyes. You nod not wanting to upset the family turn and return to your room. Wilbur left his guitar in your room. Must off forgotten it.You don't know what came over you but you walked over and picked it up and gently started to strum the cords to your parents wedding song it was the only way you could be with them. Assuming that the family wouldn't allow you too see their grave. A clear image of your parents on there wedding dancing in front of you to the cords you now played. A tear rolled down your face. God you missed them. After playing the first verse you stopped it wasn't your guitar Wilbur would be really mad. Like really really mad. Yet you continued to play everytime you stopped they disappeared from sight. Quietly you sung under your breath whatching your parents dancing they looked so happy while tears ran down your face. You finished the song they disappeared tears rolling.

'that was pog' wilbur said walking in with a small clap. Panic set in you where crying and touching Wilbur things. You wiped your eyes and started apologising. 'it's fine! It's fine! How did you learn that song it's very difficult and to know the words as well?' wilbur seemed very interested by your musical hobby. He sat down next to you. You wanted to say something but if you did you might breakdown.

'i I it was my parents wedding s song.'you say stuttering over your words tears filled your eyes. Wilbur look sad for you he pulled you in for a hug. Why where they being nice? Why where you showing emotions to them? Why did you want to trust them?

This is so short but I am writing 5 storys at once while balancing other things! Also tysm for the reads it means the world to me! If you have any ideas that could give me inspiration to write or ideas fot he storyit would be appreciated

Eat, drink and sleep I love you x