Chapter 12

'come, you have a big day tomorrow' wilbur said guiding you upstairs and into bed. I'll be back in a minute, he said turning and leaving you took this as time to change into your blues pajamas. They where comfortable. Wilbur knocked 'can I come in?' he asked 'yes!' you yelled he walked in with his guitar in hand. 'I noticed you struggle with sleeping?' you felt ashamed but nod. 'I was wondering if maybe I could play you a lullaby' (I have been here for a good 30 minutes it doesn't sound right. Fuck.. IT DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT) it reminded you of your parents and how they used to do that every night. Guess you where zoned out for to long. 'I don't have to!' he said nevouly with a little but of dissapontment 'no! No! Sorry! I mean please do! I'm sure it will help' you say words scattered as you try pull yourself together. He chuckles with a smile placing his guitar down and walking over to you. Gently laying you down with a soft blue blanket pulled over to help keep you warm. He sat down in a chair and started to play a soft melody. It was familiar but wasn't anthing particular. Surprisingly your eyelids become heavy and started to flutter then you embraced sleep.

|𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙|-𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

'y/n..' the voice was soft and quiet. Your eyes slowly open revealing Wilbur stood above you. You yawn and sit up 'please get dressed and come down. Big day' he said soft and with a smile he turned and walked out shutting the door you rubbed your eyes and slowly stood up and a small smile came across your face rembeing the melody Wilbur played last night. You started to hum it as you put on Wilburs jumper, your leggings, boots and Wilburs bennie. He had left it there from last night but you decided to wear it and if he wanted it back you would give it back. You walked downstairs and Wilbur smiled as he saw you. 'awww my little musicians are matching' Philza said with a high pitched voice walking over and hugging you. 'good morning' you said returning the hug. Philza returned into the kitchen and you sat down next to techno he smiled at you and read his book as you listened to Tommy and Wilburs conversation about lore. Whatever that was. Philza placed a bit of toast in front of you and some other breakfast foods in front of the boys.

|𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝|-𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘  𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

You stepped out of the car and pulled your bag on your back. Techno have you a hug ' you call me if anything goes wrong.' he says pullout of the hug. (plot holes! You have a phone) you nod, techno climbs back into the car they waved to you then the car was out of sight.

𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚍 -𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

It was lunch. You knew no one. And didn't really know the school but somehow you found yourself gravitating towards the library. You walked in then 2 girls caught your attention. One of the girls was blonde you couldn't see her face as she was laughing so hard she ended up on the floor hair covering her face wheezing almost like a tea kettle the other girl has her brown hair in a bun and had brown eyes she was holding a stack of books while laughing a little. She saw you and punched the other girl on the arm 'now look you have scared a girl' she said playfully and walked over to you 'sorry about her. I'm lani. I don't think I've seen you before? Are you new?' she said with a warm smile

Hey guys,
How are you? I hope your well! incase you didn't see my announcement this will be my last update for a while this is because I will be writing 3or more chapters then release them all at once so please be patient.

Anyway new friends? Pog?..

Eat, drink and sleep I love you x