Sam Wilson x Reader~ Friends?

❤❤❤HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM WILSON, we love you sweetheart❤❤❤ 14th April 2021

Pairings: Sam Wilson x Reader

Summary: Sam and (Y/n) were just friends with benefits. But (Y/n) always loved Sam. When she listens to Sam and Bucky talking alone she finds out that Sam seems to have a girfriend. (Y/n) is jealous but that isn't the only problem when Sam later finds out she is in the hospital.

Warnings: mentions of sex at the beginning, sickness, LanGuAGE

~~~

(Y/n's) and Sam's wet lips pulled apart from each other when they were done with their 'make out session.'

"You better take another shower, Sam. You are all sweaty and you look messed up." She panted breathlessly and got up to grab some comfortable clothes.

Sam's eyes scanned her naked form that was standing at a big closet filled with a lot of clothes and shoes, while he pulled the blanket over himself to cover his body.

"Same applies here." He pointed at (Y/n) and she snapped her head back at him, just to playfully glare at Sam.

"I mean... you could join me, angel." (Y/n) chuckled as response. "So you get horny again and can't wait to have your hands all over me?" She asked tilting her head slightly at him.

"You know that you are teasing me and if you already give me the opportunity then why should I resist, eh?" He teased, grinning cheekily at her.

(Y/n) quickly changed the subject.  "are you staying here for the night ...?" She asked carefully. 

She and Sam had sex more than once, but she knew Sam wasn't ready for a real relationship.

Or at least that's how he had clarified it to her, trying his best to not hurt her.

He had done his best to express himself carefully but (Y/n) was still hurt at his words. She genuinely loved Sam.

She just loved him.

He was sweet and gentle with her, always making sure she was comfortable especially when they had sex. Even though Sam could be quite a jerk sometimes.

But they were only friends with benefits. Because Sam apparently didn't want more, or didn't thought more of her than just a friend.

That was the thing that he told (Y/n) but it was clearly a lie. He was head over heels in love with her. But he wouldn't tell her.

God, why? He would just embarrass himself in front of her.

Nevertheless she let Sam in her bed every time. She couldn't resist those innocent brown eyes. AND... he looked so incredibly good.

Lately (Y/n) had been feeling a little sick.

She had headaches more often than usual or had the feeling that she was about to throw up.