Pietro Maximoff x Reader~ Together

Pairings: Pietro Maximoff x Reader

Summary: The Avengers have some days off and (Y/n) decides to spent her time together with Pietro but he is teasing her.

Warnings: None

~~~

(Y/n) was hanging around in the Avengers Tower all day.

Nick Fury gave the Avengers a few days off since it would be Christmas soon.

To be honest, she was sure that Nick Fury also needed some free time.

Wanda and Natasha were currently gone. (Y/n) was a bit pissed off that they went shopping without her, but she was still asleep when they were already done and ready to go.

She had no idea where the others were. Tony was probably busy and anywhere where Tony was... Rhodey was there too.

She could ask Sam and Bucky to do something with her but they were always acting like an old married couple.

Steve would probably take her out just to get a documentary about world war 2 and then fall asleep after ten minutes.

Thor was back in Asgard while Bruce probably spent all his free days in his lab.

Clint meanwhile was spending the holidays with his family obviously.

The only option was... Pietro. Wanda's twin.

(Y/n) liked him a lot. He was quite charming and it was pretty great to hang out with him.

She quickly made her way to his room, not wanting to waste her free days.

She knocked but when she got no answer, she decided to just walk into his room.

(Y/n) thought that he was also gone and that she had to do something alone, because she couldn't spot him anywhere, but then she found him.

He was lying under all of his blankets, nuzzling his face into one of his fluffy pillows.

She smiled softly when she saw him before she sat down on his bed.

his white fluffy hair hung in his face and it was totally messed up.

(Y/n) gently put a hand on his shoulder and shook him slightly to wake him up.

Not a second later Pietro was standing on his feet, staring at her. "Hey, hey, hey- what's going on? Do we have to go on a mission? Did something happen to Wanda?"

He asked a few questions at once and he talked pretty quickly. At least so that (Y/n) couldn't quite understand him. Especially since he was still mumbling, probably because he had just woken up.

She laughed briefly at the sight of him, standing there in his pajamas.

"No, none of that, everything is fine." She assured him.

"I just wanted to ask if you want to do something with me today- remember that we don't have to work, but everyone is busy... well I thought maybe we could do something together." She spoke calmly, taking into account that Pietro had just woken up.

He probably had a boost of energy last night and ran a few miles to look around.

Pietro nodded immediately when he heard her idea.

In less than a few seconds he was ready to go. Of course he had used his superpowers.

(Y/n) was a little jealous of his powers. They were really cool.

She also had powers but they were actually only good at fighting or playing little jokes with the team members.

Besides, Nick Fury had strictly forbidden her to use her powers for little things.