Bucky Barnes x Reader~ caught

Pairings: Bucky Barnes x Reader smut

Summary: (Y/n) and Bucky get caught while they are having a hot time😏

Warnings: LANguAgE, mild smut at the beginning, Hawkeye being a good singer

~~~

(Y/n's) hands were gently placed on Bucky's chest. Her eyes were closed and her brows were slightly furrowed whenever a moan escaped her lips.

Bucky's mouth was slightly agape and his pupils were blown wide with joy and he looked really satisfied, as (Y/n) was grinding on him trying to get more pleasure.

Sometimes a few groans came out of Bucky's mouth and he closed his eyes tightly. It felt so good, and she seemed to like it as much as he did.

His metal arm had a tight grip around her waist and with the other he gently held her hand. 

"(Y/n)..." Bucky groaned and then kissed her hungrily. "Bucky..." She moaned quietly into the kiss.

The both had already spent more than ten minutes with heavily panting and pleasuring each other, but they actually wanted to discuss some plans...

Well, that quickly ended up in something else.

The couch creaked sometimes which was a bit of a problem since the others might wake up from the sounds.

Bucky's and (Y/n's) bodies were lit by the moonlight shining through the large windows. It was perfect (except for Tony's damn couch).

From this part of the Stark Tower you had a good view of whole  New York and in the distance you could see the lights of other towers or cars.

The room was filled with low moans and heavy breathing. 

Until Bucky suddenly heard a soft singing voice coming closer from a little further away.

"Oh Mother, tell your children to do as I say not as I've doneee."

Bucky's head snapped up slightly. "Did you hear that, doll?" He asked and looked up at her confused, not concentrating on the pleasure anymore that was running through his body so he could focus on the voice.

"I can't hear anything, probably someone sleep talking." She hummed, her eyes were still closed as she leaned towards him to kiss him gently.

She just wanted Bucky for the moment and no one else and she was happy when Bucky returned the kiss.

"Rather sleep singing..." He stated and leaned his head back, relaxing a bit after it was quiet again.

Bucky squeezed her hand tightly as he suddenly heard some footsteps coming closer.

"Spending your life in misery and sin." The singing voice appeared again.

Bucky couldn't figure out who it was but it didn't matter when the door opened with a quiet creak and some of the light from the corridor shone into the large living room.

"In the house of the rising sun."

Bucky shot up in fear that this guy could catch them fucking on Tony's couch and pushed (Y/n) down from himself, struggling to find the blanket so he could cover his naked body.

(Y/n) moaned for a short moment when he pushed her down all of the sudden but quickly covered her mouth when she saw the figure of a shadow swaying around in the room and over to the bar.

"Now I'm running to the stationnn, got my two feet on this trainnn."

"That's Clint!!!" (Y/n) whispered as quietly as she possibly could. If Clint would find out what they did, he'd tell everyone and would never let those two forget about this awkward night.

Bucky and (Y/n) looked at each other wide eyed and then desperately tried to find their clothes that were all thrown in some corners of the room.

(Y/n) tried to sneak over to the place where her blouse was lying and Bucky tried to collect his clothes too just so they could at least get away without being seen.

"But I know I'll wake where it's begu-"

But the voice suddenly stopped.

Bucky and (Y/n) could hear him moving around.

"Tony.... Nat... Anyone? It's not funny!" He said and took a sip of his drink.

The room was filled with silence for a moment. (Y/n) tried to breathe quietly but she was still so exhausted and she just couldn't keep it down.

"Okay then..." Clint said and shrugged. "FRIDAY, turn the lights on."

"We are fucked!!!" Bucky whispered and looked at (Y/n) who was standing all naked in the corner with her blouse in her hands. Not better than Bucky who quickly tried to pick up the blanket.

The room was now lighted. And then a long act of silence came.

For a moment Clint just stared at the couple, before he bursted out into laughter.

(Y/n) covered herself with her blouse while Bucky did the same with the blanket.

"BUCKY FUCKING BARNES AND (Y/N)!?"

"...Uhm... You are quite talented in singing..." (Y/n) tried to change the subject, but she knew that wouldn't matter now.

"So your moans were the ones that kept me awake." He started to laugh and took another sip of his Jack Daniel's.

"OHHH BUCKY I WANT MORE, GIVE ME MORE, AHHHH!!!!" He mocked (Y/n's) voice.

She turned red and Bucky had to chuckle a bit at Clint's reaction.

"Can't wait to tell the others about that. If I knew you both were a thing." He said looking both of them up and down and then grinning slightly.

"Well- uh... we're not really a thing yet... We just wanted to-"

"Discuss some plans for the next mission." Bucky said nodding to (Y/n) and waiting for her to agree.

"I'm not sure if sex is part of discussing the next mission."

Bucky blinked a few times to get a hold of this situation and then looked away without saying a word. Just mouthing the word 'fuck' to (Y/n) while he had a worried look on his face.

"Oh and by the way." Clint started with a smirk and raised his brows. "You guys do know that there are security cameras here?" He laughed raising his glass enchantedly.

And suddenly (Y/n's) and Bucky's blushing face went pale as snow.