Bucky Barnes x Reader~ New life

(A/N) This plays in the first what if episode, because I really like it. I love Peggy but seriously- we need more Sam as Captain America content. If you haven't watched the first what if episode then please don't read this cause there are spoilers.

Pairings: 40s! Bucky Barnes x Reader

Summary: Bucky and (Y/n) are mission partners and they decide to play HYDRA some jokes and steal a car, but they get on other ideas once they arrive.

Warnings: What if Spoilers, WW2, smut, LAnGuAGE, mentions of pregnancy (I promise it's not one of those cringe oneshots, it's a happy ending <3 )

~~

"Captain Carter. I like that." (Y/n) stated and patted her friend's shoulder, who just flashed her a proud smile.

"I wouldn't be Captain Carter if it wasn't for Steve." She mumbled as she looked at the small man, who was talking to his best friend.

Peggy had saved (Y/n) from HYDRA.

Sure, maybe a lot of people considered her as untrustworthy due to the fact that she was half German and worked for HYDRA, but Peggy knew that she wasn't a bad person and (Y/n) would do anything to prove that she was loyal to the Howling Commandos.

She was honored enough to work with them, since Barnes caught her attention. He was quite charming.

"I'll see you later, I've gotta go and discuss some plans with Stark and I need a quick talk with Steve." She stated but (Y/n) just chuckled.

It was obvious how both of them, Peggy and Steve, were in love.

Though she didn't say anything because she could use this opportunity to talk to Bucky.

"Hey, Barnes!" (Y/n) began as she walked over to him. She never liked to approach people, but she already talked with Bucky and even went on a mission with him.

He was taking everything easy.

"Well, look who we got here." He said as he turned around to look at her. "My favourite mission partner."

(Y/n) already loved the way how Bucky refered to her as 'his favourite mission partner.'

"I love you too." She said sarcastically, shaking her head.

She usually didn't talk to a lot of people but she found a liking in the handsome and young Sergeant.

He just chuckled as response before he flashed her a soft smile, making her smile too.

They decided to talk since they didn't have anything to do. So they just strolled around the camp, catching up.

"Isn't it weird for you to hear me talk in my accent- I hope you understand what I'm saying." She suddenly asked. (Y/n) didn't really like her slight German accent. Especially because the Americans would immediately notice.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna judge you. I think it's great that you can speak two languages. Must be a big advantage for you."

He stated but what he really meant was that he actually would never judge a pretty girl.

"Especially nowadays when there are so many Germans around here. German must be hard to learn for someone else."

Sure, it was a bit harder for him to understand what she was saying when he first met her, but he knew that this woman was trying her best.

"Hey, how about we do something together?" He suggested when (Y/n) just stood there, not knowing what to say to his compliments.

"I have no complains about it."