A/n & chapter 6 Aurora's grand return

Hey what's up my Wattpad Gaming crew it's ya boi Jonathan Robert Newman and this is Sonic The Hedgehog: The Next Generation and this is chapter 6 of the series and don't worry there will be more Bendy and the Ink Machine and Little Nightmares chapters coming soon along with the other video games in this series so don't miss out on it, so without further ado let's START.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

*in tails's secret laboratory*

*Tails's P.O.V*

"we're almost at your surprise present Skye" Tails said so his sweet little girl Skye.

"Okay daddy" Skye said to her dad.

*A few hours later*

"here we are Skye, your big surprise present" Tails presents his daughter something shocking and familiar to her.  

"d-dad i-it can't be h-her r-right?" Skye said nervously.

" *sigh* yes Skye it is." Tails said.

"Ever since she died i took all the time i needed to revive her" Tails told Skye in a honest tone.

"but now here she is, Sonic and Amy's daughter, Aurora the hedgehog." Tails said.

"It's only a matter of time before Sonic and Amy find out about my TOP SECRET project" Tails concluded. (TOP SECRET like project shadow) 

To be continued 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's chapter 6 i hope this chapter can spark some good fan theories about what's going to happen next and don't worry i got the big mayor climax for the series all planned out so yeah also Exetrior is going to be the main antagonist of the series so expect some chapter being all about Exetrior's backstory and also the climax will bring all franchises together for the FINAL BATTLE and of course aurora is gonna play a HUGE part in the climax also six and mono are also gonna play a part in the climax as well, but with all that said and done i'll see you next chapter my wattpad gaming, Gotta go fast and Good Bye.

A/N also Aurora's secrets will be revealed as the main story (mainly acts 1-3) goes on so Sonic and Amy will discover the truth.