A/n & Chapter 7 the secrets are out

What up my wattpad gaming crew it's ya boi Jonathan Robert Newman and welcome to chapter 7 and sorry for the LUCK OF ENTRIES because I'm busy with school and sonic unleashed and I'm been spending time with Rj so please enjoy this entry in the series.

*meanwhile in hedgehog ocean*

*communicator goes off*

"Sonic do you read me" Amy said on her side of the communicator.

"I read you loud and clear Amy " Sonic said on his side of the communicator.

 "Have you seen Tails? he hasn't showed up ever since he started his TOP SECRET project. " Amy said.

"No I haven't but i have overheard Tails saying to Skye something about reviving Aurora over" Sonic said. "Rory? but i thought she was dead" Amy said.

"yeah i thought so too but nope Tails is reviving her" Sonic said.

"i'll meet you at Tails' workshop and Tails owes us a explanation over" Amy said.

"okay i'll meet you there bye" Sonic said he Sonic boosts across the ocean back to the city.

*at Tails' workshop*

"lalalalalalalalalala" Tails sung while he's in the shower. 

*knock knock* FBI OPEN UP

"uh oh" Tails said 

*door flies open*

move move move

*BEEP*

*knock knock* "Tails me and Amy want a explanation about your project" Sonic said as he knocks on Tails' door.

"u-um b-be right there" Tails said nervously. (GOD F**KING DA*NIT SONIC HOW DID HE FIND OUT THAT I'M REVIVING HIS DAUGHTER HOW J-JUST HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?) 

"Uhhh H-Hey S-Sonic" Tails said .

"Tails what are you hiding?" Sonic asked Tails.

"*sigh* i might as well tell you about my plan" Tails admitted.

after Tails revealed everything he had been doing and his plan to revive Aurora.

"Tails that is THE BEST PLAN I EVER HEARD!!!" Sonic said in a happy tone.

"HUH?!?" said Amy and Tails. (that was unexpected)

"you like it?" Tails said confused. (i'm confused how does he like this plan well i mean this plan was carefully crafted by your truly but i am wondering how Sonic found out about my plan to revive his long-dead daughter but i'm thinking way too deep into this i might as well start the plan)

"OF COURSE I DO!!!" Sonic said.

"OKAY LET'S DO IT" Tails said excitedly.

*7 hours later* (yes it literally took them 7 HOURS to set up the experiment)

"okay ready Sonic and Amy" Tails said to Sonic and Amy. (i hope this works)

"YES" both Sonic and Amy yelled.

"OKAY IN 3 2 1"

*explosions*

To Be Continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's one way to end a chapter than a crazy explosion so I hope enjoyed this chapter and there more coming soon anyway see you next time my wattpad gaming crew gotta go fast and good-bye