A/n & Chapter 10 ink bendy's introduction

HEY whats up my gaming crew IT'S ME Jonny Newman and today is bendy's 2nd chapter of sonic the hedgehog: the next generation so without further ado enjoy

minor author's note: this take on the four hundred's fourteenth loop which is the loop where Audrey joins Henry,bendy and the rest of the gang and she saves everyone and breaks Henry's cycle and set's everyone including Henry himself free.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bendy" Henry said.

"Henry is that you?" Bendy said.

"Yes it's me Bendy" Henry said.

"Long time no see bends" Henry said.

*+1 story sin* (TOLD YA IT'S GOTTA BE A RUNNING GAG XD) (shout outs to charriii5 and cinema sins)

*BEEP*

"It's been a long time Henry" Bendy said.

Henry sees wally's audio log.

Wally franks: At this point i don't get joey's plan for this company the animation isn't finishing on time anymore and i don't see why we need this machine it's noisy it's messy and who's need that much ink anyway also get this joey had it donated something from our workstations we put these in the little pedestals in the break-room to appeases the gods joey said keep things going i think he lost his mind but hey he writes the checks but i'll tell you what if one more of these pipes burst I'M OUTTA HERE. *end of log*

"*sigh* here we go again." Henry said. 

"This is going to stress me out." Bendy said.

*20 minutes later* (It literally took 20 minutes for Henry to collect the items and put them on the pedestals)

"Okay that's all of them" Henry said.

"finally that took a while" bendy said.

"Now we need to get the ink flowing somehow, there should be a switch around here somewhere then we can start up the main power/ink machine" Henry said.

"Oh my Fucking god here we go again" Bendy said in a annoyed tone. (yep you heard it right Bendy literally Sweared)

*15 minutes later* (yeah they spend 15 minutes beating up a Bendy cutout)

"Alright let's start it up Henry" bendy said to Henry.

"Okay Bendy" Henry said to Bendy.

 Henry: "pull the lever grunt"

*pull lever*

Bendy:"WRONG LEVER!!!!!!!!" (sorry that a another running gag)

*BEEP*

*back at the ink machine room*

"Huh the the ink machine room is boarded up" Bendy said.

*insert ink bendy jump scare* 

"RUN HENRY" Bendy yelled.

"THE STUDIO'S COLLAPSING!!!" Henry yelled.

"I KNOW" b\Bendy yelled back.

"THERE'S THE EXIT" bendy yelled to Henry.

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE THEN" Henry yelled back. 

"John Cena: Are you sure about that?"

*Floor boards break* 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh" Henry and Bendy both yelled.

TO BE CONTINUED

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow what a funny and unexpected way to end bendy's 2nd chapter of Sonic the hedgehog the next generation but stay tuned for the next chapter of Sonic The Hedgehog The Next Generation anyways this is Jonathan Robert Newman signing off for now Gotta go fast and good-bye.