Chapter Four

Chapter Four-escape

The street is dark and quiet, with the flickering street light above. the blond boy and the raven haired boy stood, taking there shift at patrolling this section of the gang territory.
The blond one broke the silence "hey, Malic was so wired with that girl today"
"I know what you mean, I think he wants her as his and thinks we were a threat"
" Funny, that's exactly what I thought. but there is something about her"
His blue eyes became deep and distance as he became deep in thought
"Rav, I've been thinking this for a while now, but I think me need to make a brake for it. we can't stay here, Malic has been funny with us from the start and now......." he trails off. "I know man , but we both know it's not that easy. we have to be bloody shore we want to run" he thought it over for a Moment before answering "how about we assess how he acts towards us next time we meet and make a decision from there?"
"Done"

About ten minutes later Malic flanked by two other big, bulky, bouncer looking guys approach the boys. Malic puts his hands out towards them as if greeting old friends "bird boy, twinkle eyes,my favourite boys, how are you?" The blue eyed boy crosses his arms over his chest "cut the crap Malic , why are you really hear?" Malic drops the act and his face becomes serious "always strait to the poin, well then, down to business , stay away from the girl" this just confirmed what he originally thought. smirking slightly he replies "oh but malic, I think we could of been friends. she even thanked us for the complement" Malic's face reddened "I don't give a flying fuck! Keep away from her, don't forget who's gang you are apart of" this makes him angry, how dare he! "Oh but remember we didn't exactly come to you asking know did we? What was it you said, oh yeah 'listen here boys and listen well, you either join my gang your your gonna be eliminated, understand'. any of that ring a bell" Malic does not respond for a moment "Titus and Triton will replace your shift" he dismisses them.
The two boys share a look before taking of down the street to their house.

Malic turns to the twins Titus and Triton "I want them gone, tomorrow night take them out"
"Yes sir" and with that he left.
************************************

The boys raced home and barged threw the door, they didn't have to worry about being quiet since it was only them that lived there.
Without more then a glance at each other they both sprinted up the stairs to there bedroom that they shared.
the second they entered they each grabbed there backpacks and started packing every thing they'd need and a few personal belongings. they each dived under their beds to each retrieve a little box.

As they raced back down stairs to the kitchen blue eyes stopped " hey I'll meet you in the kitchen, I just need to get something first" raven hair only nodded.
He raced into the lounge room and his blue eyes instantly locked onto the fire place.he was there in a mater of seconds.
Up five bricks, left two bricks, down one and right four, he pulled out the last brick to reveal a box that he quickly stashed into his bag.

As he entered the kitchen he sore his friend shoving things they would need int to his back pack (food, water, matches, weapons they had hidden, flash lights,ect) and he joined him.

"Ok you ready to go?" bird boy asked as he zipped up his bag. "one last thing. help me move this fridge away from the wall" he raised his eye brow at his friend "don't question it". together they moved the fridge and behind it was a little shelf with a bag on it. "remember how when I ran i got money from home, well this is it" he said as he put it in his bag "your a bloody genius, you know that?" He just smirked " we need code names, I doubt you want me to call you bird boy"
"Ok well your rich" he's blue eyes held a sparkle as he chuckled
"Ok then, well your either doorstep or feather, your choice"
"Feather"
"Done, know let's go" they took off running down streets, threw alleyways,and across roads.
"So rich, were are we going?"
"We're going to the train station and catching a train to a small town as faraway from here as we can get"
"Why a small town why not a city?"
"Because every time someone makes a brake for it they go to the nearest big city, plus Malic isn't that bight so he'll expect us to do the same" feather smiled "man I'm so glade were friends" they both laughed and continued sprinting off into the dark.
***********************************

When they got to the train station rich came across a problem "feather how do we ask for the tickets without gaining suspicion?" They looked around and feathers dark eyes landed on the person in the ticket booth, she was young about fifteen,sixteen. he smirked "like this my dear friend" before he made his way over to the booth. when she looked up at his approach her eyes nearly popped out of her head "hey there beautiful, do you know were I could buy some train tickets" she blushed and he smirked "um um yeah, right hear actually"
"Perfect, can I pleas have two tickets to a small town as faraway from hear as posable. got any like that?"
"Yeah, hear... hear you go" she hands over the tickets and blushed again as there hands touched "that'll be ten dollars thanks"
"No problem" he hands over a twenty and winks,coursing her to blush again "keep the change you deserve the tip for such great serves" he made his way back over to his friend and they sat in the waiting area, rich deep in thought.
"Hey feather? He asked as he leans back in his seat, head back looking up at the sealing with a frown on his face
"Yeah?"
"Remember that day in the orphanage, when that strange girl with the different coloured eyes, and the blond boy came, did you feel a strange connection to them, and that girl?" Feather looked at his friend "so I'm not crazy?"
"Hahaha, no"
the train pulled up interrupting their covisation.
They boarded the train and found their seats, before falling into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------
I know it's a bit short but hey I actually updated! Anyway I hope you like it, it's more of a filler chapter it will get more exciting I promise.

Please tell me what you think or if you like it, it would really mean a lot to know. and if any one has any ideas just throw them at me.

Thanks my little demons
-e out