E P I L O G U E

"I can't believe you're coming along with me."

"Well, serves you right. Take it as a mini punishment." He said casually as I rolled my eyes.

Yes, it may come off as a surprise but as I wasn't just leaving for the other semester, just with my luggage. I was leaving with my boyfriend, who insisted he's gonna come for a vacation.

"You're an idiot for real." I chimed. He was a big, big idiot. I knew he was capable of doing something like this but then again, even though it may seem like it, but I'm not actually complaining.

Considering how my first semester went, I definitely craved his presence more than anything else. I'm glad he's tagging along.

"I might be an idiot but you're even a bigger idiot than me." He put his arms around my waist. We stayed there for a while.

He soon put our foreheads together and we were breathing in the same tones.

"Taehyung, just stay like this."

I didn't exactly get what he meant.

"I promise I'd hold your hand forever. But if you accidentally let go of my hand, then please find your way back to me. Always." He said.

I smiled. I wouldn't let go of his hand ever again.

"I promise." I felt his smile grow wider.

And then we kissed. He placed his lips on top of mine and in that chained rhythm we felt more in love we'd ever felt before. This was the man I'd chosen to love forever and he'd chosen me back. I couldn't ask for anything else.

-

It's been six months since Yoongi's woken up from the coma and now he's finally released.

"Did you really learn how to play the piano while I was recovering?" He asked Jimin hyung.

"Yeah, I did." He played the notes he'd memorised long ago. Yoongi sat down to listen.

He smiled as he observed him concentrate on a piece that Yoongi was sure wouldn't have taken him really long to practise. He loved him for this. He loved him for everything.

He got up, once his piece was done and sat next to Jimin in front of the piano, randomly playing along.

"You know, I would hear everything you'd say. And when I was healing, sister told me about you." He said looking at his lover with glistening eyes.

"I am really lucky to have you. I love you." Jimin hyung smiled.

"Don't ever leave me again. I love you more." Yoongi smiled too and leaned in to give him a kiss which he returned in no time.

Miracles do happen. They were together indeed, after fighting internal thoughts and outward battles. It's rather the beginning of two beautiful love stories.

The End.